How to achieve "SUPER ROBOT" Medals?

LucasDiasC

I really don't get it, even winning all rounds it doesn't give me any medal

I just got the trophy for the first medal in the second round, randomly

Edit: Got it, about 20 wins on each stage should give you the trophies

Edited by LucasDiasC
  • Like 2

The game is not easy with just 1 controller. AI hardly makes any mistakes and theirs running speed are usually faster than me xD I did it legit without 4 controllers, took me 6 hours.. I am thinking to buy 2 controllers before NA version is out. Anyone knows when NA version gonna release? 

1 hour ago, ferryjan said:

The game is not easy with just 1 controller. AI hardly makes any mistakes and theirs running speed are usually faster than me xD I did it legit without 4 controllers, took me 6 hours.. I am thinking to buy 2 controllers before NA version is out. Anyone knows when NA version gonna release? 

It seems to me that to unlock the pieces of the robots you have to play against the AI

2 hours ago, marc_dura said:

It seems to me that to unlock the pieces of the robots you have to play against the AI

Yes, that's what I wrote earlier.

2 hours ago, marc_dura said:

Do we have to win at both normal and dark levels?

You need to win a race in every level in Light Mode for:

ILLUMINATED
WIN A LIGHT MODE RACE ON EVERY LEVEL (can be done in local MP even with 2 players).

And also for

A LIGHT IN THE BLACK
ACHIEVE THE MEDAL 'SUPER ROBOT' ON ANY LEVEL IN LIGHT MODE (can be done in local MP even with 2 players).

you need to get 20 wins on any level in LIGHT MODE (can be done in local MP even with 2 players).

And get 20 wins to get medals in normal mode on Big Pits, Cold Out, Drippy Drains, Humdinger and Sandy Times (as above :D).

EDIT:

Esh, you were asking about the parts :). No, you can farm them on the same level over and over again in any mode.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, VAndrew said:

What does it mean by 3 consecutive races for the Can't Touch This trophy? Might be a dumb question and will come naturally but was winning multiple recess and nothing.

Set your limit to 25 rounds, start 2 players game on level i.e Big Pits, keep winning with player 1, around round 20 you will get 

JUST THE PITS

After 25 rounds, when the match is over, select different level (i.e.Cold Out), keep winning with player 1, around round 20 you will get COOL RUNNINGS

Now i.e. Drippy Drains, again win 25 rounds match - you will get MASTER SPLINTER around round 20, together with CAN'T TOUCH THIS.