Gold Medals for Time Trials

The_Kopite

• 4 weeks later...

I used theese set ups: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/f1-2011-vita-/234373-amateurs-guide-timed-perfection-trophy.html

Reading the forums I was scared about TT too, but they are not that hard. I'd say a 3/10 diff. The hardest one seems to be Suzuka, took me about 6 laps to put the best 3 sectors together and beat the record by +1sec. I kept the driving assists on, except brake prediction and steering. In Suzuka, this allow you to drive from 2nd corner to the end of first sector full gas, i mean FULL. The assistance forces you to reduce just the necessary to pass thru those corners.

If you know the tracks, beat the gold times woudn't be a problem.

Good luck

• Like 3

• 10 months later...
On 03/04/2018 at 2:56 PM, chicha46 said:

I used theese set ups: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/f1-2011-vita-/234373-amateurs-guide-timed-perfection-trophy.html

Reading the forums I was scared about TT too, but they are not that hard. I'd say a 3/10 diff. The hardest one seems to be Suzuka, took me about 6 laps to put the best 3 sectors together and beat the record by +1sec. I kept the driving assists on, except brake prediction and steering. In Suzuka, this allow you to drive from 2nd corner to the end of first sector full gas, i mean FULL. The assistance forces you to reduce just the necessary to pass thru those corners.

If you know the tracks, beat the gold times woudn't be a problem.

Good luck

hi, thanks for sharing that link :)

• Like 1