Bluepoint are working on another remake

Undead Wolf

I have no idea about which game(s) they are remaking but I already know it's going to be a good remake so I'm looking forward to it.

If I had to choose a Sony franchise I could see them remaking Infamous 1 & 2 or Uncharted  : Golden Abyss. What I personnaly would like to see them remaking would be a MGS HD Collection n°2 with MGS 1 HD, MGS 4 HD and MGR Revengeance HD :D 

I like SotC a whole bunch, but I'd love to see them do Ico, I adore that game, Ico was the first game I had platinum'ed as well. Ico is way more linear and shorter, but I'd still love to see an Ico remake. But I guess I'd want to see Bluepoint do another expansive remake like SotC.

Edited by Ruhkillmeez

I see a lot of people mentioning Metal Gear Solid. As much as I love the MGS series, there's already a remake of the original Metal Gear Solid, so it would kind of be a waste to do that when there's so many other great games out there. Besides, the way Konami are now, I doubt they would ever agree to something like that.

Since they said their next remake is bigger in scope than Shadow of the Colossus, I doubt it would be ICO, even though that would be cool. Demon's Souls has been mentioned a few times, and while I think it's unlikely, it's in the realm of possibility. Bluepoint have a very close relationship with Sony after all and they're the ones who own the IP.

Personally, I'd love to see a remake of The Getaway, and I don't think it's a particularly outlandish suggestion - I could see it happen.

Edited by Undead Wolf