Platinum difficulty?

TomiA-

Like most of the other posts, a 3/10 probably. The hoverboard trophy was definitely the most "difficult" part. Also worthy of note, the death by disco trophy. Keep it in mind as you progress as you have to use it on every enemy at least once and that includes bosses if I recall correctly. 

• Like 1

Everyone is saying the hardest trophy is the hoverboard ? I say the hardest and most annoying is the Death by Disco one only because it is tedious. If you've played R&C games before this is no different. If you haven't I recommend this game just as overall great platinum play through ? I give it a 2/10 rating difficulty

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

A very difficult 7/10 for me.

The vast majority of the game is 3/10 like most give it, but the races for me as so damn hard. The one where you need to get first with less that 1min 36sec I am in the 1.50's for that. The one on Kalibo or whatever its called you need 2.05 but I cannot get it lower than 2.07. Been trying all day. I know of the short cuts but the one where you jump right across to get in the 3rd short cut I either smash into the wall or drop too soon. 

So yeah. If not for those it would be an easy experience. You don't even need a guide as everything is on the map once you get a certain item., Enjoyed it a lot but yeah the races have killed it for me and I'm not looking forward to having go through it all again for the challenge mode playthrough. I suppose it was the devs idea to give the gamer more, but once you have seen it once I doubt anything new can be enjoyed. 

Edited by DaveMcDamage

• 2 weeks later...

I'd agree that it is about a 3-4 out 10, there are no real difficult sections in the game, the boss battles are a joke and even the "mini bosses" can be pummeled to death with the right gun. Then again, coming off Returnal, everything is easy ?

End game grind for the plat is a little annoying and unnecessary, not too bad tho. I'm two trophies away, should hit the plat around the 30 hour mark, according to the play time on my PS5...

Edited by that_dude_cam_ps

• 2 weeks later...

The hoverboard trophies are no joke. I can't consistently nail the shortcut jumps for the second race, and the first race is really hard. Will try that with the "slow" cheat and see if it makes any difference. Other than that it was a pretty fun game to finish.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...