Trophy thoughts?

MrTorTik7743

Maybe I am wrong (probably), but IMHO the list looks quite easy.

No difficulty related trophies, no speedrun.

Wait...  "Activate the Wardenclyffe and save the world". I think (after some research) that those will be difficulty related trophies.

There are three difficulty modes split into the Normal, Aether, and Eldritch planes. You'll only have access to the normal plane at the outset and you'll have to beat each mode to unlock the subsequent difficulty. 

Also "100 crystals" - will they be hard to obtain? And this EPIC perk - a gold trophy?

Interesting title for sure!

It's not too bad - it hasn't got the stupid 3-star thing like their prev games do - which is great. Never liked it when you had to get a certain amount of stars in order to move on. I'm still in the initial world but it's getting pretty hard so I can imagine the other 2 worlds are quite tricky. 

Crystals aren't easy atm - when you kill a certain number of a creature it gives you extra damage against them and you get a crystal. I'm sure the game said something about an item or something that helps you get crystals - or it may have been a mode? I can't remember, it has been a few days since I played it. the trickiest will be completing all three worlds though.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, turniplord said:

It's not too bad - it hasn't got the stupid 3-star thing like their prev games do - which is great. Never liked it when you had to get a certain amount of stars in order to move on. I'm still in the initial world but it's getting pretty hard so I can imagine the other 2 worlds are quite tricky. 

Crystals aren't easy atm - when you kill a certain number of a creature it gives you extra damage against them and you get a crystal. I'm sure the game said something about an item or something that helps you get crystals - or it may have been a mode? I can't remember, it has been a few days since I played it. the trickiest will be completing all three worlds though.

Is the game good?

If you like Crimsonland or Dead Nation. This would be up your alley. Relentless horde of enemies.

Strategy:

Teleport away, collect Mech Parts. Level up each time available to gain Perk. Turned to mech, wreck havoc. Repeat.

Perks, Weapons, and Specials unlock with each level complete.  

Killing Specfic number of an enemy, gives you Crystals and +10% damage bonus to that enemy each time. Progressively that cap gets bigger. 

You get daily quest, once completed drops a couple of crystals.

Crystals can be used to get Permanent Effects (exp. Teleporting through an enemy damages them). Many of the effects/Meta Perks can be upgraded multiple times. 

If you die in a level, keep on going. You will be beat it eventually.

Remappable buttons, which helps so much for Remote Play.  Default Setup is not using 2 of the buttons (R1, and Square). 

------

Probably easiest one to complete out of Time Recoil, Jydge and Neon Chrome. Hope, they consider a Vita port. 

4 minutes ago, antmoney151 said:

Do perks/upgrades stay with you? Or do they reset like dead nation. Also, is there level select or do you you have to continue moving forward. Can you replay levels?

Perks reset each level. When you level up you pick a perk from 2 rng offers. Upgrades are permanent. They require crystal as souce. Yesbyou can replay levels.