Difficulty of the game

The_Kopite

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

After like 20 matches I have to say that I'm either stupid or this game is extremely difficult. Not because the enemy plays so good but because you have to pay attention to your game and to their game. If you play to good, they lose before you can get enough points. I'll give it a few more tries but I really think about quitting the game as I hate to play slow just to grind points and not to win the game and play as good as I can. It feels like a racing game where you're not allowed to win with more than 1 sec before the second place...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I picked up this game as a 1m+ Classic and Endless Tetris player, looking for a new challenge. Unsurprisingly I was able to fly by every Tetris challenge ridiculously easy. I think that even a newbie can manage them if he learns to make Tetrises quickly and keep his field mistake-free. I was a total noob at Puyo Puyo but if you learn how to do the staircase fast (easiest chain in the game) then you should not have any problems flying through these challenges too, even if it's with 1 or 2 stars. The extra DLC levels give you whatever you need to get that 100%, otherwise I'd say that trophy wise the game can get tough. After I completed everything I just had the 50000 and 100000 puyo trophies left, where I did the rubberband method, thus getting me the plat a few hours later.

All in all this is a fun and very easy Platinum and I'm shocked to see that only 5.x% have earned it. For newbies, it's all about learning the ropes and being fast and accurate, something that will come over time. Don't give up on this game :) 

• 10 months later...