Anyone playing there?

Sagaan

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
28 minutes ago, Alegarz said:

Hello Sagaan, I noticed that you platinumed the HK version, i'm just wondering how you found the epic dungeon trophy, was it easy or very hard to get into groups?

It took me a week to get it done. 90% of the asians doesnt speak english, but im on the best alliance guild on the server. So i just join wat they r running x d. Btw i saw u play eu na nw as well or atleast plated it. Would u trade dias there or items? In hk nw i have like 800k dias and items to trade.

• 10 months later...

so servers are allegedly shutting down June 27. it's currently 2XP until June 18 (possibly longer for HK – there's no time limit)

let me know if anyone wants to try going for this together. There's very minimal lag, surprisingly

22 minutes ago, Trope Hore said:

so servers are allegedly shutting down June 27. it's currently 2XP until June 18 (possibly longer for HK – there's no time limit)

let me know if anyone wants to try going for this together. There's very minimal lag, surprisingly

Just checked their official twitter page, and there’s no mention of a server shutdown. In fact, there’s updates, patches, etc coming. 

1 hour ago, kidson2004 said:

Just checked their official twitter page, and there’s no mention of a server shutdown. In fact, there’s updates, patches, etc coming. 

i'm speaking of the HK version, as mentioned here:

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/48142-known-upcoming-server-shutdowns/?do=findComment&comment=1830076

i've even asked some locals in-game and they're aware

• Like 1