Sagaan

Anyone playing there?

10 posts in this topic

As the topic says, r the servers dead? Is the plat possible on asia server. I need to know if its possible to run kessels 25 times for 1 trophy.

I just started, and i know a few other ppl who are starting, we're just playing slowly.

I see people on, but it's pretty quiet compared to the english server.

There's 2x xp at the moment.

I plated the game few weeks ago, im already max level . Since a week i cant log in anymore heavy lags and so on. Asian servers are trash xD

it's actually not too bad during off-peak HK time,

problem is, there's noone on to do dungeons/skirmishes.

during peak. it's horrendous , not playable at all

Hello Sagaan, I noticed that you platinumed the HK version, i'm just wondering how you found the epic dungeon trophy, was it easy or very hard to get into groups?

28 minutes ago, Alegarz said:

Hello Sagaan, I noticed that you platinumed the HK version, i'm just wondering how you found the epic dungeon trophy, was it easy or very hard to get into groups?

It took me a week to get it done. 90% of the asians doesnt speak english, but im on the best alliance guild on the server. So i just join wat they r running x d. Btw i saw u play eu na nw as well or atleast plated it. Would u trade dias there or items? In hk nw i have like 800k dias and items to trade.

so servers are allegedly shutting down June 27. it's currently 2XP until June 18 (possibly longer for HK – there's no time limit)

let me know if anyone wants to try going for this together. There's very minimal lag, surprisingly

22 minutes ago, Trope Hore said:

so servers are allegedly shutting down June 27. it's currently 2XP until June 18 (possibly longer for HK – there's no time limit)

let me know if anyone wants to try going for this together. There's very minimal lag, surprisingly

Just checked their official twitter page, and there’s no mention of a server shutdown. In fact, there’s updates, patches, etc coming. 

1 hour ago, kidson2004 said:

Just checked their official twitter page, and there’s no mention of a server shutdown. In fact, there’s updates, patches, etc coming. 

i'm speaking of the HK version, as mentioned here:

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/48142-known-upcoming-server-shutdowns/?do=findComment&comment=1830076

i've even asked some locals in-game and they're aware