Sagaan

Anyone playing there?

10 posts in this topic

As the topic says, r the servers dead? Is the plat possible on asia server. I need to know if its possible to run kessels 25 times for 1 trophy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just started, and i know a few other ppl who are starting, we're just playing slowly.

I see people on, but it's pretty quiet compared to the english server.

 

There's 2x xp at the moment.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I plated the game few weeks ago, im already max level . Since a week i cant log in anymore heavy lags and so on. Asian servers are trash xD

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it's actually not too bad during off-peak HK time,

problem is, there's noone on to do dungeons/skirmishes.

 

during peak. it's horrendous , not playable at all

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Sagaan, I noticed that you platinumed the HK version, i'm just wondering how you found the epic dungeon trophy, was it easy or very hard to get into groups?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Alegarz said:

Hello Sagaan, I noticed that you platinumed the HK version, i'm just wondering how you found the epic dungeon trophy, was it easy or very hard to get into groups?

It took me a week to get it done. 90% of the asians doesnt speak english, but im on the best alliance guild on the server. So i just join wat they r running x d. Btw i saw u play eu na nw as well or atleast plated it. Would u trade dias there or items? In hk nw i have like 800k dias and items to trade.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so servers are allegedly shutting down June 27. it's currently 2XP until June 18 (possibly longer for HK – there's no time limit)

 

let me know if anyone wants to try going for this together. There's very minimal lag, surprisingly

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Trope Hore said:

so servers are allegedly shutting down June 27. it's currently 2XP until June 18 (possibly longer for HK – there's no time limit)

 

let me know if anyone wants to try going for this together. There's very minimal lag, surprisingly

Just checked their official twitter page, and there’s no mention of a server shutdown. In fact, there’s updates, patches, etc coming. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kidson2004 said:

Just checked their official twitter page, and there’s no mention of a server shutdown. In fact, there’s updates, patches, etc coming. 

 

i'm speaking of the HK version, as mentioned here:

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/48142-known-upcoming-server-shutdowns/?do=findComment&comment=1830076

 

i've even asked some locals in-game and they're aware

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.