xLAKITUx

Worst Custom Club Luck?

2 posts in this topic

So I am beefing up my first custom club to get the albatross and condor trophy requirements, and I think I may have had one of the worst rolls.

P. Level 14 [ 1 - 1 - 1 - 1 - 1 - 2 - 1 - 2 - 2 - 1 - 1 ]

That gives me a whopping max drive distance of about 346 yards (with a power shot)

The Absolute Finesse trophy guide notes recommends a power level of 20, hitting between 354 and 358 yards of power to nail the Condor.

(Sigh) - Time to reroll and start running around the open courses for gems...

It doesn't appear that anyone really cares, but my reroll has been much better thus far!

7 out of 11 upgrades complete and I am already up above my maxed out first attempt.

P. Level 15 [ 2 - 3 - 2 - 2 - 2 - 2 - 2 ]

At the very least, if the remainder of my rolls all yield +1 to power, I'll still end up with a power level of 19, which should be completely good to get the Condor/Albatross shots.

Now -- Let's say my next two rolls for power get me up to 19 or 20... Do I spend the last upgrades on trying to max out power or do I dump some into control?

Update -- Sunday, Mar 18th

Final level after 11 upgrades is 25! 20 in power and 5 in control. Quite happy with this one, and much happier with my first roll of 14!

Edited by xLAKITUx