Cheat code PS4 version

Neme-ita

2 hours ago, grassware said:

I came here for the exact same question, you were faster :)

I hear on another forum no Infinite DT even on PAl version T_T i think i pass and play only 1 and 3. 2 is pure S£$% no way i play legit bloody palace NO WAY,  if you have best and better news plz post here

I tried it...

Well, the level select, Diesel costume and Trish code is working, but I just cannot figure it out, how can I input the Dante must die costume code. The reason behind this that they replaced the screen at the beginning, and after the intro movie, the game immediately put you in to the main menu. No "press any key to continue" screen, therefore you cannot input a code which require you to press the X button.

I only tried the Dante disc, don't have time for Lucia, maybe if you unlock both of them...but I dunno.

(Oh and it's the digital version from european (hungarian) PS store)

3 minutes ago, Neme-ita said:

I hear on another forum no Infinite DT even on PAl version T_T i think i pass and play only 1 and 3. 2 is pure S£$% no way i play legit bloody palace NO WAY,  if you have best and better news plz post here

Oh, so it will not work :\ . But that's the only code we might need for a quicker/easier playthrough :D . I think this platinum will be the simple most rarest one from the entire series.

Edited by grassware

In the PS3 version, none of of codes would work in the menu screen, so they had to move the codes from the start screen to the menu screen.
Now here are the possibilities on what happened to third code-

1- They changed it because it would not be possible to use in the Menu screen.
2- They are idiots, they didn't know the code wouldn't because of the X button in it, basically a fail.
3- It was intentional to prevent people from using Infinite Devil Trigger.

This is unacceptable, why the hell would you remove the Start screen anyways?

3 hours ago, Neme-ita said:

Another great find not by me is this Super Dante/Lucia costume:

Set your PS4 language to Chinese (Last one on the language list), and within the main menu (where you have New Game, Load, etc) input this:

Triangle18x18.png, square18x18.png, DpadRight.png, DpadUp.png, DpadLeft.png, DpadDown.png, L318x18.png, R318x18.png, Cross18x18.png, circle18x18.png

Thx to hajpero on another forum 

Im replaying dmc2 on ps3 again hoping to finish bloody palace. Do you think this method could work on ps3?

You need to be fast on the d-pad, i finish first BP with Trish and i got after floor 9999 trophies for a bunch of boss fight even the last boss trophies ahahah xD and i'm only on mission 1 on Dante and Lucia story 

PS: i think work on USA version too, but i only confim on PAL version, sorry

Edited by Neme-ita

On 3/23/2018 at 2:53 PM, Neme-ita said:

Another great find not by me is this Super Dante/Lucia costume:

Set your PS4 language to Chinese (Last one on the language list), and within the main menu (where you have New Game, Load, etc) input this:

Triangle18x18.png, square18x18.png, DpadRight.png, DpadUp.png, DpadLeft.png, DpadDown.png, L318x18.png, R318x18.png, Cross18x18.png, circle18x18.png

2 things to note here. If you're inputting the code, hitting DpadUp.png or DpadDown.png should NOT move your cursor. If it does, you're on the wrong system language. Another thing - one triangle is enough for a code to be correct. 

Now pick your super costume, and when selecting a mission, or bloody palace (preferably still on Chinese language), hold L2.png, R2.png, L_1.png, R_1.png when launching. You should have infinite DT on PS4! 

For some reason, on French system language, Only the Palace's infinite DT worked (AND it was only after you completed Must Die mode once). I've just done BP with infinite DT after only going through the game once, as Dante on normal. 

Thx to hajpero on another forum 

I'm in Canada, and I just test this method on my NTSC HD collection.

It's worked, only strange thing is when i hitting the up and down the cursor still moving, but when I loaded the game the infinite devil trigger is working:3

All hail to you and hajpero bro:D

-----------

To be honest, I think DMC2 is awful but not that...."Garbage" yknow......at least the music is cool and some movement is the prototype for DMC3....

but the Bloody Palace(dont swear, kid)....well this really stupid as hell.......

Glad the infinite devil trigger is working this time:3

Edited by DigimonCrusher

Glad work on NTSC too mate ^^ with this the game is a joke :D if you play Bloody palace first go to the end of level 2, got aerial heart and finish BP with trish, if you continue after 9999 floor you get a bunch of boss trophies even the last boss xD 

Edited by Neme-ita

On 25.3.2018 at 3:29 AM, Neme-ita said:

You need to be fast on the d-pad, i finish first BP with Trish and i got after floor 9999 trophies for a bunch of boss fight even the last boss trophies ahahah xD and i'm only on mission 1 on Dante and Lucia story 

First of all, I'm on chinese language and the code doesn't work at all, no matter how fast I am and second, how do you even play BP with Trish without beating the game?

29 minutes ago, DevilVergilXT said:

First of all, I'm on chinese language and the code doesn't work at all, no matter how fast I am and second, how do you even play BP with Trish without beating the game?

I put the other 2 code for unlocking from the start hard mode, DMD mode, bloody palace and Trish. I'm on  PAL Italian DISC version, but i think don't matter. Work trust me, work like a charm 

Edited by Neme-ita