Wall of fire

Blazhead

• 1 month later...

For any future doubts. The trophy (infinite mode allowed) can be done alone with 2 pads, i suggest putting a weight on the shooting button for player 2, and target the trophy with player 1. Use always the L2 button to play in slow motion. Your score in level1 must be 44,000 while in level2 it depends. It doesn't have to be done in 1 shot, you can do one level and do the other another time. If you fail level 1 don't leave and try level 2, since the power ups got previously will be crucial for the success in level2.

• Like 1

I would be interested in a video of this trophy too. I got 44000 on level 1, fairly certain I killed everything on level 2... never got my trophy. Same thing happened with the game's gold trophy - didn't get it until 2nd attempt where I expected it. 

EDIT: Just succeeded again... and guess what... no f*king trophy. The only things I didn't destroy are the green bullets and one power-up... otherwise, every enemy, every mushroom spawned and both pods, every snake segment... no trophy. Does anyone know what counts or what I am missing?

EDIT 2: All enemies, all powerups, everything... still no trophy. About 4 successes and no trophy... will film a video soon. Until then, I give up with this.

EDIT 3: I finally got this very annoying trophy. By everything, the game really means ''everything''... even the green bullets coming towards you that don't even reward you with any points, you must destroy them... when I didn't destroy them, I got no trophy. Most definitely need the slowdown button as well as a fully upgraded player 1. I did it all by myself. I'm currently unable to record videos (broken capture card), but as soon as I have a new one, I will record a video. 

Edited by Midnightwards666
  • Like 4

• 2 years later...

Throwing in my 2 cents on this trophy for those wondering (I just got it).

As mentioned, this can be played on Infinite co-op. 2nd Player literally can do nothing. You can fire a couple of shots, but he's just there for show (doesn't need to score points). Stage 1, you must finish with 44000 points (again mentioned).

For Stage 2, the points vary DEPENDING on how slow or fast you handle the boss. That snake thing you run into? Well before the boss you need to destroy all of it's middle pieces before it goes into it's 'shell' for the actual boss fight. At this point, you need to damage the boss in the bulb part AS WELL as continuing to destroy the middle pieces of the replenished worm.

Depending on how often that worm goes back in, you may have to destroy the sections again numerous times, so constant attacking the bulb is key. Also use slow down (L2) the entire time. My score when the trophy popped was 45,300 points for Stage 2.

Hope this helps.

• Like 3