Master OF The Arts/Collector Trophies

For the Master of the Arts trophy you have to buy all weapon arts from Argo. They will unlock while progressing through the story. All together cost around 3-4milion credits if I remember correctly.
But if you have enough money you can buy all of them together, which unlocks the trophy, and close the game. This way you don't spend the money.

I did not have enough time to grind for the other trophy yet, but here is what I plan to do:

You need a combination of 100 skills and gadgets. You can buy around 15-20gadgets at the shop(I am not sure if more are available elsewhere with a higher skilllevel, but these are the ones I found). For the rest you have to have learned the skills at the same time. As there are only around 60-70 unique skills. You have to unlock rank 2 (or 3) of a few skills (for rank 2 you need 50% proficiency in the rank 1 skill). This step can be done while leveling the weapon proficiency. To unlock all the skills you need enough SP, which you can for example obtain by exchanging medals in the lobby. 

That's at least what I discovered so far:)

• Like 1

You are the guy who messaged me on psn.For the collector trophy you have to buy 100 skills and/or gadgets. Buy all the gadgets then start using skills. Most skills goes up to level 3. You need to bring a level 1 skill to 50% in order to unlock the 2nd level. You need to bring the 2nd level to 100% in order to unlock the 3rd level skill. When i was farming this I only did the level 1 skill then got it to 50%, bought the 2nd skill then move on to a other level 1 skill. This way it goes faster. Also to help you in your grind you should be grinding this trophy with a pistol because the weapon art for the pistol makes the re charged time for every skill less then 5 seconds. Meaning you could use the pistol weapon art to spam a skill allowing it to upgrade faster. The grind for the collector trophy was not that bad for me. I got it before I even beat the game or get The Ultimate Warrior trophy. The 2 bounty trophys and the pvp trophy were the last trophys i got before i got the plat today

Edited by jamaicanchampion
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You can use the pistol weapon art to try and speed it up a little as well, since the pistol art lowers the cooldown for skills, allowing you to use them more and level them up. And naturally avoid any that doesn't have a number on the end, like Hyper Awareness for example, since they don't have other tiers and are pretty useless to use for the trophy.