Burnout Paradise Remastered Trophy Thoughts?

Lars

What do you guys think about the trophies?

Not much to think honestly, trophies are still as easy and if you want a real challenge you have to buy a Xbox unfortunately because the achievements are much harder

10 minutes ago, Super Sand Virginia said:

Never played this game but it looks like it has a lot of online trophies =\

Is all the dlc included? (I ask because it's EA lol)

Yes all included and they are all pretty fun to earn. I plat PS3, can't remember any painful ones except maybe the 100% bike license? 

Edited by PortaLuna
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Think it's lame every time you get a remaster and the DLC is in separate mini lists. 

Yeah, it's a shame. I was also pretty disappointed when the Uncharted remasters did that with the speedrun and Brutal trophies, could have made the platinum much rarer.

• Like 2

I wonder why all the DLC trophies are bronze? :facepalm: 

7 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

Well I hope that the glitch for the wildcats stadium is still in effect. As for the DLC, I can probably rely on some friends here and there. Or I can just go for the gaming session

That's one's easy, you just drop in a room that's full and message the host to start the freeburn challenge that asks everyone to get in the stadium (I think it's "Go Wildcats") and it's as easy as that! :P 

• Like 1

They really brutalized the images. Backgrounds are white, not transparent. All trophies are the same image tinted different colors. Silver and plat images I'm almost certain are backwards. 

EA just had to fuck it up somehow. ?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

I wonder why all the DLC trophies are bronze? :facepalm: 

That's one's easy, you just drop in a room that's full and message the host to start the freeburn challenge that asks everyone to get in the stadium (I think it's "Go Wildcats") and it's as easy as that! :P 

But I heard there's a glitch on the PS3 version where you go into offline road rage, and when you have a target like 14 takedowns, you just go to the stadium, and they will follow you, and you get the trophy once there are "8 players" in said stadium. So here's to hoping that the same glitch will work on the PS4

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Gage said:

They really brutalized the images. Backgrounds are white, not transparent. All trophies are the same image tinted different colors. Silver and plat images I'm almost certain are backwards. 

EA just had to fuck it up somehow. 1f47a.png

1 minute ago, X_RaceKing_X said:

What even are these trophy images? What a shame, ill still buy the game Day 1 but geez.

Yeah, not to mention how bad the trophy titles are too. Some real creativity going on at EA...

1 hour ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

Think it's lame every time you get a remaster and the DLC is in separate mini lists. 

I'm really glad it has all of the DLC listed separately. If they combined it all into one list you would be missing 90% of the DLC trophies.