You can triple plat!

7 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

I'm really curious as to why game developers are splitting lists up for the same game far more than they used to. To me it's just completely unorganized and more crap I have to label on the site because otherwise the same repeat list over and over is hard to distinguish, lol

That doesn't matter. More Platinum trophies for me lol.

13 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

I can understand playing this 3 times if you got all regions or versions for the price of 1 but y'all are really going to buy the same game in every region just for a plat? That is a serious addiction that some of y'all might need to get checked out.

Pocket change.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CjShai said:

Why not do both ?

Because that's called an addiction. Normal people don't waste money on some stupid stuff like buying the exact same game 3-5 times just for trophies. And most of the people that do it buy the worst games too. And remasters and PS3 games are not what I'm talking about. Buying this game twice or midnight deluxe 6 times is what I mean. But like I said to you do you even though it makes your trophy collection look toxic to the majority of gamers

Edited by rolltideroll157
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

Just because it's something you wouldn't do doesn't make it an addiction.

How silly.

That is quite silly of you to think that as well because it does make it an addiction. I won't do meth but people are addicted to it lol

Edited by rolltideroll157
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

You not doing it is not what makes something an addition.

addiction; "the fact or condition of being addicted to a particular substance, thing, or activity.", not "something 'most people' will not do".

And you do not personally know any of these people to make the call that just because they spend their money in ways you wouldn't, that they are "addicted". You're being ridiculous and silly.

Obviously you are in denial as are most people that do it but yes anybody with common sense knows that is a form of addiction but it's like arguing with a child so I'll leave it at that 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

Because that's called an addiction. Normal people don't waste money on some stupid stuff like buying the exact same game 3-5 times just for trophies. And most of the people that do it buy the worst games too. And remasters and PS3 games are not what I'm talking about. Buying this game twice or midnight deluxe 6 times is what I mean. But like I said to you do you even though it makes your trophy collection look toxic to the majority of gamers

Wow you really feel strongly about this so I apologise as I will probably buy it twice. 

5 minutes ago, HcG Clawz said:

Obviously people do it for them juicy stack gainz.

Juicy stack gains, don't we need to save that term for all those short 8x stacks of midnight deluxe we are buying. I mean this game might actually take more than 5 mins unless we get lucky and someone finds an exploit. Oh an Clawz I think he means we are not normal, which is kinda good I guess normal people tend to bore me

Edited by CjShai
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, CjShai said:

Wow you really feel strongly about this so I apologise as I will probably buy it twice. 

Juicy stack gains, don't we need to save that term for all those short 8x stacks of midnight deluxe we are buying. I mean this game might actually take more than 5 mins unless we get lucky and someone finds an exploit 

For me that implies for any stack to a game that i like :D 

• Like 1