You can triple plat!

15 minutes ago, LoveInHell said:

Who is crazy enough to plat a game two times let alone three times? People have issues man.

Im crazy enough. 

I dont See A Problem. I cant understand why people Not understand Stacks. Why are you here? Right you want trophies. And why we Double triple... Plats? Right. We want trophies. 

So than its time to go for you guys when you dont understand why guys stacks there plats.

I think the most difference between this Player are they guys like me play for trophies. You play for? Fun? Story? I dont know. Try to accept this. 

Edited by RLE-Terrorzwerg
  • Like 4

33 minutes ago, FawltyPowers said:

I'm surprised all developers aren't doing multi-stacks for their games. People are prepared to buy the same identical game 4, 5, 6, unlimited times, just for more trophies.

It's working for Ratalaika, I'd imagine more developers following suit in the future.

Yes and no. Remember that Ratalaika gives you both the PS4 and Vita version for the same price when you purchase their games. Thus, there is no additional purchase involved. I know there are people who will also purchase the game in other regions, but I think that number is incredibly small compared to the number of people who play both versions given to them in a single purchase.

That being said, I've certainly bought games multiple times in order to play (and plat) them multiple times. I mean, the whole of the "remaster" market is built on this philosophy.

• 3 months later...
On 3/11/2020 at 8:50 AM, starcrunch061 said:

I mean, the whole of the "remaster" market is built on this philosophy.

I believe the remaster market sells best to people who missed out the first time around, or fans who want to play a game they actually enjoyed once before, either in better graphics or because they no longer have the previous platform. The trophy influence is always going to be minimal in comparison to those factors, especially since there aren't too many that are "easy" platinums.

14 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

You have played multiple games twice, 100% a game twice and plat a game twice. I guess you have issues. 

I don't think replaying two games 3-4 years after the first time is anywhere near the same as what they were criticizing. Not saying I agree with them, but this isn't really a gotcha.

On 11.3.2020 at 0:36 PM, LoveInHell said:

Who is crazy enough to plat a game two times let alone three times? People have issues man.

when you like something the idea of reenjoing it a second time is pretty normal

there are people that go in the cinema for the same movie 2 times (and pay 2 times)

there are people who drive the same rollercoaster 2 times (even tho there are so many rollercoaster they never used)

people also eat the same food multiple times at the same restaurant and they pay every time for it. i mean there are so many new and different restauraunts why would anyone ever eat the same thing TWICE?

so why is it crazy all of a sudden when someone say "Hey i had fun doing this platinum. i will pay 10 bucks and get the game a second time to do it again"?

i guess because lots of people dont think about what they say and just like to call others dumb for spending money on things they wouldnt themselves
in my case i have some spare money for buying game duplicants from never drinking because the idea of spending money to poison myself doesnt really sound like fun to me
so is it ok for you if i maybe buy a game for a second time for the price you pay fo 3/4 of your next cocktail?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Galvanizer said:

I believe the remaster market sells best to people who missed out the first time around, or fans who want to play a game they actually enjoyed once before, either in better graphics or because they no longer have the previous platform. The trophy influence is always going to be minimal in comparison to those factors, especially since there aren't too many that are "easy" platinums.

Fair enough, but my main point was that I bought games twice to play them (platting was in parenthetical). And I’m not really bitching. While there are too many remasters on the market, I’m delighted to play favorites again.

On 3/11/2020 at 7:49 AM, LRL-Terrorzwerg said:

Im crazy enough. 

I dont See A Problem. I cant understand why people Not understand Stacks. Why are you here? Right you want trophies. And why we Double triple... Plats? Right. We want trophies. 

So than its time to go for you guys when you dont understand why guys stacks there plats.

I think the most difference between this Player are they guys like me play for trophies. You play for? Fun? Story? I dont know. Try to accept this. 

Me too, but we’re more completionists than trophy hunters, I believe.  Most people don’t fall into the former category. ?

Our kind has ‘issues’, you understand...?

1 hour ago, starcrunch061 said:

Fair enough, but my main point was that I bought games twice to play them (platting was in parenthetical). And I’m not really bitching. While there are too many remasters on the market, I’m delighted to play favorites again.

I actually don't think there are enough. Sony is sitting on some games that more people needed to play. Puppeteer for instance. Atlus ported Persona 4 Golden to PC before PS4 for some reason. Silent Hill deserves a better remaster collection, and so on...

Wow this thread is a dumpster fire. Why do people suddenly care so much how other people play their games? If someone wants to play the same game 10 times and has fun with it, good on them. I wouldn't enjoy it myself but that certainly doesn't make it disgusting or an addiction is someone else does. Interesting how some people are apparently ok with going after trophies a certain way, but definitely not another way, as if there is some gold standard

• Like 4