And another easy one

dark69knight

4 hours ago, LuciaRosethorn said:

Sad thing is that it'll sell just because it has a platinum, platinums mean nothing nowadays.

Even if it does its not like its going to be a household name, itll have some sales with trophy hunters but thats about it

my name is mayo was 99cents, it has less than 36,000 owners (ps4) and you get the vita version for free and that only has 12,000 owners

so lets say the makers profited 36k..just going on what it costs in the ps store

but how much money did they have to give to sony just to put it in their store

i doubt they are rolling around in cash

24 minutes ago, Arkonaborg said:

Wow, it's an another easy plat without even being a fun game. Just perfect. 

The publisher will be satisfied. Let the money rain...

Indie games died long time ago, now just with trophies it does not matter if the game is a "Jewel indie game" or is a game with a mayo how protagonist.

Looks like it's the Golden Age of the Trophy Whores.

Have fun with your little $1.99 games, trying to impress your "friends" and ranking up on the "uselessboards", bathing in the filthy Mayo sauce lol.

There are plenty of great AAA and indie games to play, both past, present and, future.

God of War, Yakuza 6, Dark Souls Remaster, Dragon's Crown Pro, Red Dead Redemption incoming baby!!!

Life is good!

/burp

Edited by Super Sand Virginia
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, TheGnomeWarrior said:

At first glance when I woke up I thought this was based off the anime "Maria the Virgin witch" at that point I was like dear God why, now after having some coffee and seeing it again I noticed the error of my ways but still got a good laugh out of it. 

Omg, that would be awesome.

HanaKana angels plz :awesome:

13 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

One of the strangest platinum trophies I've ever seen... Do they even know you get those after obtaining all of the other trophies in a game? It looks like they just treated it as a regular trophy.

Inb4 'You cannot progress to the World 4 before retrying 3000 times because we didn't think of better Platinum~' :awesome: 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Arkonaborg said:

Wow, it's an another easy plat without even being a fun game. Just perfect. 

The publisher will be satisfied. Let the money rain...

Have you played the game then? I don't see it on your profile. How do you know it's not fun?

18 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

Indie games died long time ago, now just with trophies it does not matter if the game is a "Jewel indie game" or is a game with a mayo how protagonist.

Just now, Arkonaborg said:

I don't know which world you live in but indie games are still alive and fun to play actually.

Aren't we getting Guacamelee 2 soon?

14 minutes ago, Arkonaborg said:

Do I need to have this on my actual account? There are many possibilities to play a game actually. xD 

wat... that's why I asked if you've played it. Since the only way I could tell without asking... is to check your profile and it wasn't there, hence the question in case you had played it some other way. What a weird turn of events this turned into.

29 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

It does... It starts off nice and simple but its not as easy as people seem to think in this topic after the first world or so.

Hah I had this feeling since I saw couple of movies on YT. Not really a breeze...

Edited by Smashero

57 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

It does... It starts off nice and simple but its not as easy as people seem to think in this topic after the first world or so.

28 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Hah I had this feeling since I saw couple of movies on YT. Not really a breeze...

Yeah screw it then, i'll not bother with this. 

• 7 months later...

Ugh, this looks to be a hassle. I can see where they give a trophy for 3000 deaths, the controls are complete trash if you don't know how to use them right. I'm not insulting the innovation but newcomers might die a million times because they don't realize that you have to lightly tap the button to move forward. Basically, it's flying with tank controls. :| Not sure if I want to pick this up even though it's super-cheap.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

This is not as easy as many like me thought but its defo not super hard, i at first had troub;e but eventually playing it enough i got use to how it works/controls and was able to do it :D 

Edited by Conker