Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WlNE-

WlNE-'s Dispute

14 posts in this topic

WlNE-

Grand Theft Auto V
i played the game on offline mode because i couldnot find internet and when i connected it to the network it poped up and to be sure all the trophy for campaign not multiplayer

and for the multi player i finished the task on other platform ( pc ) then when i connected it with ps4 it gave me the trophies

and u can check that i got those trophies and ps4 and thats not hard for me and i dont need to cheat to get trophy

First, what is the reason for the flag? Second, it doesn't matter if you play offline, timestamps are saved the moment you earn the trophy, not when you sync. Honestly, your GTA V list is a mess.

I said that i played on pc and when i transfer character to ps4 it synchronizes by it self

7 minutes ago, WlNE- said:

I said that i played on pc and when i transfer character to ps4 it synchronizes by it self

It's your PS3 version list that's a mess. You were never able to transfer characters over to the PS3 version.

7 minutes ago, WlNE- said:

I'm talking about PS3.

Posted (edited)

As the report says, probably done running mod menu on your own console.

Edited by MMDE

was it even possible to transfer character from pc to any platform?

PC to console character transfers were never a option, as far as I know.  And of course, the timestamps just happen to follow that same old pattern of save file use...

Posted (edited)

44 minutes ago, Iiah said:

was it even possible to transfer character from pc to any platform?

15 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

PC to console character transfers were never a option, as far as I know.  And of course, the timestamps just happen to follow that same old pattern of save file use...

https://www.polygon.com/2017/1/31/14460554/gta-online-character-transfer-ps3-xbox-360

It once was possible...now it's not...

Edited by PSXtreme_

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, PSXtreme_ said:

It once was possible...now it's not...

Not from *PC* to PS3.  I utilized the PS3 --> PS4 transfer myself, but that's not what we're talking about here.

Edited by B1rvine

Posted (edited)

31 minutes ago, PSXtreme_ said:

it was possible to transfer TO PC (that's what this video is about). i'm not sure if it was possible to transfer FROM PC.

Spoiler

Someone quoted r* article (link to which isn't working anymore)

Question: What character transfers does this special feature currently allow?

Answer: Until March 6, 2017 the following transfers may be made if they are eligible:

• PS3 to PS4, Xbox One, and PC
  • Xbox 360 to Xbox One, PS4, and PC
  • PS4 to PC
  • Xbox One to PC

Edited by Iiah

Posted (edited)

I'm sorry, sir, but your PS3 GTAV is a mess.  And, no. you could never transfer FROM PC to PS4

Edited by Lorajet

6 hours ago, Lorajet said:

I'm sorry, sir, but your PS3 GTAV is a mess.  And, no. you could never transfer FROM PC to PS4

And yeah, this was PS3 version, not the PS4. :P And PS3 was never possible to transfer to. In case anyone wonders, as far as I understood it, the feature was about transferring progress from earlier consoles to newer as the different versions was released. This was so that if you bought PS3 or X360 version at release, you could buy the PS4, X1 or PC version when they were released and continue your progress there. They don't really support PS3 version anymore.

I do believe the disputer has run mods on their own console, not someone online. Like, maybe the early trophies they earned were someone else, but the latter stuff is local progress. Some of the local stuff could be a downloaded save, but it's way too much at the same time to be that in this case.

If you wanna keep disputing this, PM me, else, this is what you can do to get back on the leaderboards: