All Amulet pieces collected, no trophy. :(

Just finished cleaning up the remaining few trophies for the game but didn't get awarded the trophy for collecting all amulet pieces.

I've checked the level select screen numerous times and I clearly have all 18. When I picked up the last one, though, it only said 17 and didn't complete the amulet.

Just wondering if anyone else had this problem?

• Like 1

And it gets better...save got corrupted 2 amulet pieces away on a new playthrough. :'(

Normally, I'd back the save up on the Cloud but I didn't because I thought maybe doing it in one session would make it more reliable, clearly, I was wrong.

Shame, this actually could've been one of my favourite ever indie titles but these issues, coupled with many other mechanical faults ruined it for me.

On 13. mars 2018 at 5:35 PM, AtsumaKarin said:

Just finished cleaning up the remaining few trophies for the game but didn't get awarded the trophy for collecting all amulet pieces.

I've checked the level select screen numerous times and I clearly have all 18. When I picked up the last one, though, it only said 17 and didn't complete the amulet.

Just wondering if anyone else had this problem?

I also have a problem with this trophy.

I have all 18 pieces of the amulet, something the level select screen agrees on, but still no trophy. 

I see you now have all trophies for the game, and I wonder how you made the problem go away?

Must I delete the game and download it once more to reset the counter for the amulet pieces? Then play it all over again? 

I had to start again. Delete my save and play through the entire thing. Didn't take nearly as long knowing how to do the puzzles but still tedious all the same. :(

I *did* use the Cloud for it this time to back up my save, once after getting half of the pieces and once after the 15th piece, and thank goodness I did, as I had a power cut 3 pieces away from the end on my successful run lol.

Still none the wiser as to why an amulet piece randomly disappeared but at least I have the Plat now.

Good luck to you two. :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Just had this exact issue. Guess I will delete my save and do another playthrough 

Update: the trophy worked on a clean save. I left one of the pieces early in the game for my final one instead of collecting everything in order. I also made a backup before collecting the last one just in case but the trophy popped first time

Edited by Warlord99956
Update

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another one to the selected group.

It would be great to know what we are doing wrong. And if it's possible, which version in particular has the potential glitch.

There's a trophy guide on the internet and it says nothing about the glitch.

Oh well, mine is European physical version.

I deleted the save, then pick them up in order and got the trophy.

Edited by GoldenShaka

17 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

Another one to the selected group.

It would be great to know what we are doing wrong. And if it's possible, which version in particular has the potential glitch.

There's a trophy guide on the internet and it says nothing about the glitch.

Oh well, mine is European physical version.

I deleted the save, then pick them up in order and got the trophy.

I have the american downloaded version ... And all trophies popped with no problems  

3 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

I have the american downloaded version ... And all trophies popped with no problems  

But you picked the amulet pieces in order or you used Chapter select. 

I missed three, so I needed to use chapter select. Got the glitch.

Deleted the save data and did the whole job again but in order.

2 hours ago, GoldenShaka said:

But you picked the amulet pieces in order or you used Chapter select. 

I missed three, so I needed to use chapter select. Got the glitch.

Deleted the save data and did the whole job again but in order.

You know I did get them in order. MAybe thats why it did not glitch 

• 1 month later...

Bonjour, Trophy Tree of life obtained during my first game without problem, I picked up the pieces in order, by replaying some chapters immediately when I missed a piece, so it would seem that the 18 pieces should be picked up in order to avoid blocking the trophy.

Edited by dric17asta

• 2 months later...

I played the North American physical version and picked up all amulets in order replaying chapters immediately if I missed one and it glitched on me. Although sometimes I did let the next level start before restarting the previous level. Maybe try restarting before chapter ends to avoid the glitch.

Update : i replayed a fresh save and followed a guide so I didn't miss a single amulet. trophy popped just fine

Edited by clickclick-uhoh

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I restarted the game again and still got the glitch again, what I'm doing wrong?.  I got all the amulets in order as i should and still got the glitch.  I also have the physical copy of the game. Must I do this for a third time? Also what I noticed the glitch happens between chapter 2 and 3.

Edited by lisalisa3275

• 11 months later...

This trophy is definitely bugged. The same thing that was reported happened to me. In my case, when collecting the seventeenth piece of the amulet, the counter showed 16/18. Still, I persisted and took the last piece. Again the counter showed 16/18 and no trophy. I was using chapter select to pick up the remaining pieces.

So I had to restart a new game in which I collected all the pieces from all the levels in order. This seems to be the solution for those who have the trophy glitched, which is quite common.