(NA) The Great Indoors Sale PSN (Week 2 update)

kidson2004

@kidson2004 Did you grab that off Playstation Lifestyles?  If so there is a LOT of sale items missing from the post.  I believe they compiled the list before the sales finished updating.

Personally bought the Bloodborne DLC which was an absolute steal at $5.99 and Abyss: Wraiths of Eden to add to my Mundi collection (although sadly only have 95 cents left now and want Lost Grimoires 2)

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

I will wait for tomorrow to see the EU sale, but may grab Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space (have been waiting for a sale on it for a few years and still have a few $ on my US account.. that were for Puzzle Quest ps2 to ps4 game, but that'salso never on sale.. and isn't even available in Portugal...).

Why would you expect a new EU sale tomorrow? There is a sale in progress now until 22.03 so that's when a new one will kick in.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, det_gittes said:

Why would you expect a new EU sale tomorrow? There is a sale in progress now until 22.03 so that's when a new one will kick in.

I don't keep track of when the sales start/end, so didn't noticed it.. also, even when the sales are 2 week long, they usually add a few more games at the 2nd week, so I'm expecting more games on sale tomorrow regardless.

Just now, Han_the_Dragon said:

I don't keep track of when the sales start/end, so didn't noticed it.. also, even when the sales are 2 week long, they usually add a few more games at the 2nd week, so I'm expecting more games on sale tomorrow regardless.

True, sometimes they add something after the first week, we'll see.

3 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

There is a lot more Vita games on sale than 3.

https://psprices.com/region-us/discounts/?platform=PSVita&sort=date

PS Plus titles from the past or I have them already, so nothing for me :(

that Street Fighter X Tekken for PS3 is cheaper than the PS Vita version, stupid discount.

Just now, det_gittes said:

True, sometimes they add something after the first week, we'll see.

Also, thanks for making me recheck the current sale, I think that I saw it before the full list was live, so I missed the current full sale.. (I usually use PSPrices.com to check it, since it's actually more practical then the actual store..)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Katt said:

>only 3 vita games

good bye

I don't have money anyway.

last week they had quite a few vita games :(.

week 1:

enemy front (ps3)

Shadow of the beast (ps4)

momonga pinball adventures (ps4)

burly men at sea (ps4)

jimmy johnson anything with an engine (ps3)

not going to see the light of day to play any of these games for some time. i'm pretty determined to win over the boss battle.

hopefully to have 50$ next week so i can add more loot.

Edited by kingdrake2

2 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

@kidson2004 Did you grab that off Playstation Lifestyles?  If so there is a LOT of sale items missing from the post.  I believe they compiled the list before the sales finished updating.

I did, and thanks for the heads up. I'll check to see if they did any update to their post and update it on here.