kidson2004

(NA) The Great Indoors Sale PSN (Week 2 update)

66 posts in this topic

Unbelievable that I'm not getting anything from this sale. Sony definitely went with quantity over quality this week!

1 minute ago, NutellaOrgies said:

Is wildlands on sale every week? Lol

It looks like it has been every week lol 

1 minute ago, PooPDeePie said:

208948_240585202727321_1029977250_n.jpg

LOL the season pass costs almost double the game xD

Hate when that happens. I have a lot of games that I bought a long time ago that I need to go back to but the season pass cost more than the game everytime

Wow, they really went all out with the Vita options, didn't they? 🙄

Edited by darkamdusias

@kidson2004 Did you grab that off Playstation Lifestyles?  If so there is a LOT of sale items missing from the post.  I believe they compiled the list before the sales finished updating.

Personally bought the Bloodborne DLC which was an absolute steal at $5.99 and Abyss: Wraiths of Eden to add to my Mundi collection (although sadly only have 95 cents left now and want Lost Grimoires 2)

I will wait for tomorrow to see the EU sale, but may grab Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space (have been waiting for a sale on it for a few years and still have a few $ on my US account.. that were for Puzzle Quest ps2 to ps4 game, but that'salso never on sale.. and isn't even available in Portugal...).

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I'd prefer if they tune down the amount of times they put stuff on sale. The sky doesn't rain money, not for me at least.

25 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

I will wait for tomorrow to see the EU sale, but may grab Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space (have been waiting for a sale on it for a few years and still have a few $ on my US account.. that were for Puzzle Quest ps2 to ps4 game, but that'salso never on sale.. and isn't even available in Portugal...).

Why would you expect a new EU sale tomorrow? There is a sale in progress now until 22.03 so that's when a new one will kick in.

Damn those are some good psvr sales.

My wallet! EnormousBiodegradableHind-max-1mb.gif

>only 3 vita games

good bye

I don't have money anyway.

37 minutes ago, det_gittes said:

Why would you expect a new EU sale tomorrow? There is a sale in progress now until 22.03 so that's when a new one will kick in.

I don't keep track of when the sales start/end, so didn't noticed it.. also, even when the sales are 2 week long, they usually add a few more games at the 2nd week, so I'm expecting more games on sale tomorrow regardless.

Just now, Han_the_Dragon said:

I don't keep track of when the sales start/end, so didn't noticed it.. also, even when the sales are 2 week long, they usually add a few more games at the 2nd week, so I'm expecting more games on sale tomorrow regardless.

True, sometimes they add something after the first week, we'll see.

Just now, det_gittes said:

True, sometimes they add something after the first week, we'll see.

Also, thanks for making me recheck the current sale, I think that I saw it before the full list was live, so I missed the current full sale.. (I usually use PSPrices.com to check it, since it's actually more practical then the actual store..)

18 minutes ago, Katt said:

>only 3 vita games

good bye

I don't have money anyway.

last week they had quite a few vita games :(.

week 1:

enemy front (ps3)

Shadow of the beast (ps4)

momonga pinball adventures (ps4)

burly men at sea (ps4)

jimmy johnson anything with an engine (ps3)

not going to see the light of day to play any of these games for some time. i'm pretty determined to win over the boss battle.

hopefully to have 50$ next week so i can add more loot.

Edited by kingdrake2

2 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

@kidson2004 Did you grab that off Playstation Lifestyles?  If so there is a LOT of sale items missing from the post.  I believe they compiled the list before the sales finished updating.

I did, and thanks for the heads up. I'll check to see if they did any update to their post and update it on here. 

Firewatch is Plus bound. I won't say as soon as April, but my spidey senses are tingling.

$6 is a great price to jump in, but don't say I didn't warn you if you buy it and it goes free within the next 3 months.

Does anyone know if the bundle of Assassin's Creed Chronicles Trilogy gives you the platinum version of this game or it gives you the standalone version for China, India and Russia?

Edited by dragonzombie1