kidson2004

(NA) The Great Indoors Sale PSN (Week 2 update)

66 posts in this topic

Finally, This war of mine will be mine :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, dragonzombie1 said:

Does anyone know if the bundle of Assassin's Creed Chronicles Trilogy gives you the platinum version of this game or it gives you the standalone version for China, India and Russia?

as far as I know, the na digital trilogy gives you 3 separate lists no plat...only the disc gives the plat...

 

edit : is the trilogy even part of the sale?...i must've overlooked it... 

Edited by ProfBambam55
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, really a nice vita list there...jeeze

There are a few I would be somewhat tempted to grab if I was a little more flush with cash.  Oh well

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

as far as I know, the na digital trilogy gives you 3 separate lists no plat...only the disc gives the plat...

 

edit : is the trilogy even part of the sale?...i must've overlooked it... 

Thank you, it is on the list first game page 7 for 9.99

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Katt said:

>only 3 vita games

good bye

 

I don't have money anyway.

This. XD onion head

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Katt said:

>only 3 vita games

good bye

 

I don't have money anyway.

 

Just a heads up: there's WAY more than 3 games on sale for the vita. I'm looking for an updated source to update on here. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ProfBambam55 said:

as far as I know, the na digital trilogy gives you 3 separate lists no plat...only the disc gives the plat...

 

edit : is the trilogy even part of the sale?...i must've overlooked it... 

 

guess i should be counting one of the trilogy games i have as 100%. i'll have to check those out soon, only have to add a few more 100% games to start up again.

Edited by kingdrake2
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

Just a heads up: there's WAY more than 3 games on sale for the vita. I'm looking for an updated source to update on here. 

 

yeah, but

4 hours ago, Katt said:

PS Plus titles from the past or I have them already, so nothing for me :(

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I might just get Nioh Season Pass, but I don't own the game yet. And it looks like there won't be a Complete Edition on disc in the West ;(

 

2 hours ago, GoldenShaka said:

Finally, This war of mine will be mine :)

 

Nice ;D

Edited by Super Sand Virginia
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like there is a "Capcom" sale on top of this...Well so far only bought 1 thing this week.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got these:

2064 Read Only Memories

BB The Old Hunters

Caligula

Darksiders Warmastered Edition

 

And from Capcom sale: DmC Vergil's level

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Looks like there is a "Capcom" sale on top of this...Well so far only bought 1 thing this week.

 

This is true as I bought RE: Revelations (PS3) and I'm looking for the list of Capcom games that are currently on sale; but no luck yet. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just out of curiosity has anyone been given random credit in the store?...i always use my credit card to buy stuff and noticed I now have $3.01 credit in my wallet which doesn't make much sense...and no, it's not a pending purchase or anything like that and I have never used PayPal or psn cards...odd stuff...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

just out of curiosity has anyone been given random credit in the store?...i always use my credit card to buy stuff and noticed I now have $3.01 credit in my wallet which doesn't make much sense...and no, it's not a pending purchase or anything like that and I have never used PayPal or psn cards...odd stuff...

 

Did you buy something that is $1.99? I remember PS store requires you to have 5$ mininum to charge to credit, so they will charge at least 5$ and give you the rest to your wallet.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kingdrake2 said:

 

guess i should be counting one of the trilogy games i have as 100%. i'll have to check those out soon, only have to add a few more 100% games to start up again.

I will check but the trilogy does have a platinum. It has all three games and a plat it one list. You could also buy them separate and get 100% also. 

6 hours ago, ProfBambam55 said:

as far as I know, the na digital trilogy gives you 3 separate lists no plat...only the disc gives the plat...

 

edit : is the trilogy even part of the sale?...i must've overlooked it... 

Not sure if the digital does but the assassins creed trilogy pack disc version does have a platinum. I have it on disc. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, IBadDriverI said:

 

Thanks! Fast as always! 

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ProfBambam55 said:

just out of curiosity has anyone been given random credit in the store?...i always use my credit card to buy stuff and noticed I now have $3.01 credit in my wallet which doesn't make much sense...and no, it's not a pending purchase or anything like that and I have never used PayPal or psn cards...odd stuff...

I noticed when i buy something for like 2.99 it takes out at least 5.00. If u check your CC statement it probably took out more that what u purchased

Edited by XxraymanjrxX
added comment
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, dragonzombie1 said:

oops, quoted wrong person and no idea how to remove on cell...sorry...

 

4 hours ago, XxraymanjrxX said:

I noticed when i buy something for like 2.99 it takes out at least 5.00. If u check your CC statement it probably took out more that what u purchased

that makes sense...i bought a ton of stuff since like black Friday so it could have been there for a while and not noticed...I think i tend to spend a lot in one shot as far as I can remember...i bought a few season passes/complete editions in this one and spent over $200 on the last one...i'll check my records when I have a chance though...curious...

Edited by ProfBambam55
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there's 2 more games that i will get due to a 10$ code from sony rewards:

abyss: the wrath from eden (ps4)

super stardust ultra (ps4) wanting to get this one ever since today. i got every single player trophy minus the DLC and co-op.

 

next week i'll probably have a look at the jak games (4 for 20$ doesn't sound bad).

Edited by kingdrake2
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jimmie Johnson's Anything With An Engine is $2 ($1ps+). It doesn't get any cheaper than this folks.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gscorpio14 said:

Jimmie Johnson's Anything With An Engine is $2 ($1ps+). It doesn't get any cheaper than this folks.

I was legit looking at that. Is it any good? Any online trophies? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With Ni No Kuni 2 coming out on Friday, who has money for sales?  I mean, I bought a few things, but who has money?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn the vita not getting any love at all?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.