(NA) The Great Indoors Sale PSN (Week 2 update)

kidson2004

34 minutes ago, dragonzombie1 said:

Does anyone know if the bundle of Assassin's Creed Chronicles Trilogy gives you the platinum version of this game or it gives you the standalone version for China, India and Russia?

as far as I know, the na digital trilogy gives you 3 separate lists no plat...only the disc gives the plat...

edit : is the trilogy even part of the sale?...i must've overlooked it... 

Edited by ProfBambam55

28 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

as far as I know, the na digital trilogy gives you 3 separate lists no plat...only the disc gives the plat...

Thank you, it is on the list first game page 7 for 9.99

1 hour ago, ProfBambam55 said:

guess i should be counting one of the trilogy games i have as 100%. i'll have to check those out soon, only have to add a few more 100% games to start up again.

Edited by kingdrake2

17 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

Just a heads up: there's WAY more than 3 games on sale for the vita. I'm looking for an updated source to update on here. 

yeah, but

4 hours ago, Katt said:

PS Plus titles from the past or I have them already, so nothing for me :(

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Looks like there is a "Capcom" sale on top of this...Well so far only bought 1 thing this week.

This is true as I bought RE: Revelations (PS3) and I'm looking for the list of Capcom games that are currently on sale; but no luck yet. 

just out of curiosity has anyone been given random credit in the store?...i always use my credit card to buy stuff and noticed I now have $3.01 credit in my wallet which doesn't make much sense...and no, it's not a pending purchase or anything like that and I have never used PayPal or psn cards...odd stuff...

46 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

just out of curiosity has anyone been given random credit in the store?...i always use my credit card to buy stuff and noticed I now have $3.01 credit in my wallet which doesn't make much sense...and no, it's not a pending purchase or anything like that and I have never used PayPal or psn cards...odd stuff...

Did you buy something that is $1.99? I remember PS store requires you to have 5$ mininum to charge to credit, so they will charge at least 5$ and give you the rest to your wallet.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

4 hours ago, kingdrake2 said:

guess i should be counting one of the trilogy games i have as 100%. i'll have to check those out soon, only have to add a few more 100% games to start up again.

I will check but the trilogy does have a platinum. It has all three games and a plat it one list. You could also buy them separate and get 100% also. 

6 hours ago, ProfBambam55 said:

Not sure if the digital does but the assassins creed trilogy pack disc version does have a platinum. I have it on disc. 

3 hours ago, ProfBambam55 said:

I noticed when i buy something for like 2.99 it takes out at least 5.00. If u check your CC statement it probably took out more that what u purchased

Edited by XxraymanjrxX
added comment

12 hours ago, dragonzombie1 said:

oops, quoted wrong person and no idea how to remove on cell...sorry...

4 hours ago, XxraymanjrxX said:

I noticed when i buy something for like 2.99 it takes out at least 5.00. If u check your CC statement it probably took out more that what u purchased

that makes sense...i bought a ton of stuff since like black Friday so it could have been there for a while and not noticed...I think i tend to spend a lot in one shot as far as I can remember...i bought a few season passes/complete editions in this one and spent over $200 on the last one...i'll check my records when I have a chance though...curious...

Edited by ProfBambam55

there's 2 more games that i will get due to a 10$ code from sony rewards:

abyss: the wrath from eden (ps4)

super stardust ultra (ps4) wanting to get this one ever since today. i got every single player trophy minus the DLC and co-op.

next week i'll probably have a look at the jak games (4 for 20$ doesn't sound bad).

Edited by kingdrake2