(NA) The Great Indoors Sale PSN (Week 2 update)

kidson2004

2 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

With Ni No Kuni 2 coming out on Friday, who has money for sales?  I mean, I bought a few things, but who has money?

I don't buy games new. I suppose if I did I wouldn't have money, either. It'd be one way to stop my backlog from growing. :lol: Instead, I just keep buying stuff when it's cheap, spending less than people do on one new game per month. And in the process, end up with too many games and too little time to get through them all...

• Like 1

week 2 haul:

jak and daxter bundle (ps4)
sniper ghost warrior 2 and DLC (ps3)
oh sir... the simulator (ps4) looks like an episode of aqua teen hunger force game insult master
spiral splatter (ps4)
bards gold (ps4)

trying fervently to get my dynasty warriors 8 platinum done by sunday, so far it's a 40% chance of success. 100% by end of the month. there's a massive amount of games waiting to be played.

• Like 1

On 13/03/2018 at 7:10 PM, gaoshouye said:

finally have the chance to get bioshock infinite season pass.

Some of the best dlc I've ever played! You'll not be disappointed :)

11 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

week 2 haul:

jak and daxter bundle (ps4)
sniper ghost warrior 2 and DLC (ps3)
oh sir... the simulator (ps4) looks like an episode of aqua teen hunger force game insult master
spiral splatter (ps4)
bards gold (ps4)

trying fervently to get my dynasty warriors 8 platinum done by sunday, so far it's a 40% chance of success. 100% by end of the month. there's a massive amount of games waiting to be played.

Oh sir the insult simulator, don't DO IT! One of the most horrible annoying plats I've ever got. I don't want to think about how many hours it took me to get that stupid say no more trophy but I could have earned 10-20 plats or more in that time.... 

16 hours ago, Jaco said:

I don't buy games new. I suppose if I did I wouldn't have money, either. It'd be one way to stop my backlog from growing. :lol: Instead, I just keep buying stuff when it's cheap, spending less than people do on one new game per month. And in the process, end up with too many games and too little time to get through them all...

I hear you.  I only splurge on a new game once or twice a year, when something I've really been looking forward to gets released, like NNK2, which I've been excited about since its announcement.  Sales, however, are what's responsible for my significant backlog.  ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Meh. Didnt realize this sale was going to last 2 weeks. Oh well at least its saving me money for not wanting anything...

Same here. Although I did pick up a couple of games form this sale. Also, took advantage of the ninja like Capcom sale from last week as well. 

i'm not too worried but i will heed the warning of the difficulty of oh sir the simulator. second controller lowers the difficulty but it's something i'm not planning to start right away.

Edited by kingdrake2

disgaea 3 and 4 are all i'm interested in based on games i don't have/games of interest. i'm worried about difficulty, or if they aren't difficult but just grindy like SAO HF. as much as RPGs are my favorite genre, i tend to be awful with SRPGs and tend to avoid them lol.

i'm playing valkyria chronicles right now and even though its rated a 3/10 difficulty i find it pretty tense and sometimes stressful. lol. but with trophy support its pushing me to play it since i didn't finish it on PS3. i like the the story, visuals, and game play, but the battles are rough lol.

Thanks for providing the listing here in a convenient organized manner! ?

Looks like I may be revisiting the Jak Collection and possibly obtaining the Nioh season pass (since the game has been sitting on my shelf for nearly a year now lol). 

Random question and likely not the thread/place for it, but like, how popular is the psvita? I don't actually know of anyone that owns one. ?

How is this game - >> The Caligula Effect: Deluxe Digital Bundle

Game/Swimsuit DLC/Original Vita theme/19 Avatars -- > all for 15.99.

It has some really cool trophy icons...:P I wish I could just have the game for a much cheaper price. But I guess avatars alone is already 9$ worth... Guess I have till the 27th to decide.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY
Looks like there is already a Ps4 port, I wonder if it'll get localize.