Offline Only Trophies

romanwestfall

Not sure if it's something to be proud about, but I am basically attempting to see how far I can get on offline trophies only. Can say for certain every trophy I have is an offline trophy and I'm intending to keep it that way. If I play a multiplayer game, I only focus on the offline and it does save me the hassle of trying to get online trophies admittedly. Curious to see if anyone else is trying to focus only on offline trophies.

ANz4eFm.png 

I do. Well, not all of my trophies is Offline ones (I only get MP trophies if I really like the game - Tekken for example) but I always prefer to play Single Player games and can be played and completed offline.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, darkamdusias said:

Nope. I like to play fighting games, so that's not an option. Good luck on your quest, though!

Thank you. ^^ Good luck in your fighting games as well.

2 hours ago, JaM said:

ANz4eFm.png 

I do. Well, not all of my trophies is Offline ones (I only get MP trophies if I really like the game - Tekken for example) but I always prefer to play Single Player games and can be played and completed offline.

Fair enough. :) See know harm in going MP if you really love a game.

2 hours ago, Arkonaborg said:

Nice! 1f44d.png

I simply don't like playing online on the PS. You can enjoy the game way better if you play on your own. 

Thank you. :) Yeah, online can be a bit of a hassle. Especially if your internet drops unexpectedly. xD Rather focus on trophies that don't require online.