Tips/thoughts for grand champion

AGirlYouCantBeat

if ure reading this you must be well aware that this trophy is the hardest as it requires 85%luck and 15% skill. i wanna make this thread a place where we can discuss the best god/possible decks/strategies or even a way to boost this if possible. any thoughts on this will come in handy. 

The closest ¨boosting method¨¨ ive come up with so far is using dummy accounts to unlock the *arena* ticket , like that you will have multiple access to arena because u get kicked every 3 loses,so to get the 12 wins for the other person you would need 4 dummy accounts with arena unlocked,once thats done jump into arena.

Do it at night or very early in the morning (more likely to queue like this i guess) and hope to get queue together,if that happens just concede the match and repeat until you get to 12 wins... ? 

I really dont agree with 85 % luck and 15% skill quote. I have done the grand champion trophy, my win rate was very high. I had several runs with 10-11 wins and then boom one lose and thats it. If you are not good with numbers/tactics and making the best deck from random cards this trophy are not gonna come ever. Now for the tips part. i personally ended most of the time +10 wins with zeus. I had control style deck with zeus. But i had 12-0 with bellona. My last match when i had 11 wins, i almost lost to lucky charge. I had summoning stone left with 1hp and almost heart attack by that. Just keep playing the arena. pick zeus/odin/bellona make notes about cards, the synergy of cards is almost more important than the "perfect" mana curve. Good luck. I had around 30 arena run before i got the perfect run. Btw, if anyone is intrested to do the bank heist trophy where you need to get golden card from opponent. Add me if you got golden cards so we can trade the trophy in challenge mode. -DrPuspe

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DrPuspe said:

I really dont agree with 85 % luck and 15% skill quote. I have done the grand champion trophy, my win rate was very high. I had several runs with 10-11 wins and then boom one lose and thats it. If you are not good with numbers/tactics and making the best deck from random cards this trophy are not gonna come ever. Now for the tips part. i personally ended most of the time +10 wins with zeus. I had control style deck with zeus. But i had 12-0 with bellona. My last match when i had 11 wins, i almost lost to lucky charge. I had summoning stone left with 1hp and almost heart attack by that. Just keep playing the arena. pick zeus/odin/bellona make notes about cards, the synergy of cards is almost more important than the "perfect" mana curve. Good luck. I had around 30 arena run before i got the perfect run. Btw, if anyone is intrested to do the bank heist trophy where you need to get golden card from opponent. Add me if you got golden cards so we can trade the trophy in challenge mode. -DrPuspe

Its pretty horrible,sometimes u just cant win no matter what you do because of the hands you get. sometimes i would never get range cards and the enemy has melee inmunity,lol. no chaos spawn to pick at the deck creation screen is also a very bad sign. ive also found it easier to get up with zeus,odin is more of a gamble because he can either win really quick or lose very fast aswel. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 2018-03-13 at 4:57 PM, Aikn-Yor said:

if ure reading this you must be well aware that this trophy is the hardest as it requires 85%luck and 15% skill. i wanna make this thread a place where we can discuss the best god/possible decks/strategies or even a way to boost this if possible. any thoughts on this will come in handy. 

The closest ¨boosting method¨¨ ive come up with so far is using dummy accounts to unlock the *arena* ticket , like that you will have multiple access to arena because u get kicked every 3 loses,so to get the 12 wins for the other person you would need 4 dummy accounts with arena unlocked,once thats done jump into arena.

Do it at night or very early in the morning (more likely to queue like this i guess) and hope to get queue together,if that happens just concede the match and repeat until you get to 12 wins... 1f623.png 

plus one - 85/100 luck related

• 5 months later...
5 hours ago, the_name_is_matt said:

I've been boosting it but every so often I'll get a match at the exact time as someone I'm boosting with and end up getting someone else and losing this happened several times now unfortunately 

This has happend twice to me now, quite infuriating.