Anyone Playing This Yet?

lunateena

I was thinking about picking it up, but heard it was a mobile game port.

So I’m wondering, how good is the gameplay? Is it clumpy or weird? Or is it playing smoothly?

(I had a hard time determining this after watching the trailer and couldn’t find any actual PS4 gameplay or testing videos)

Okay, so from about 2-3h in... It's not even that bad of a game. I mean, visually it won't win awards, but it's looking okay. Clearly targeted at kids between 6-12 maybe. But the gameplay is pretty good. I was looking for something close to Infinity Blade for console, and with that mindset, I don't regret the 40€ I paid. I'd say for 25-30€ or below this is not that bad of a investment. Still unsure about the whole "port" thing. According to videos I've seen from the beginning of the mobile game, this IS something different, but based on the same book series. And if it IS a port, I've seen far worse like WH Quest or, as much as I loved it for what it was, WH40k:Deathwatch. Those were terrible 1:1 menu ports with some random inconsistent button mappings. This one is absolutely good to navigate and control.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...