30 minutes platinum

6 minutes ago, Super Sand Virginia said:

More of these garbage games will be coming out in the future. Trophy whores will gobble them up. PlayStation Store will be the new Steam.

Fortunately,  Naughty Dog, From Software, and many  other developers will continue to develop great games.

I would also include Eutechnyx in the same list. As they craft games that only get surpassed in quality by their own Studio-Name.

38 minutes ago, Super Sand Virginia said:

More of these garbage games will be coming out in the future. Trophy whores will gobble them up. PlayStation Store will be the new Steam.

Fortunately,  Naughty Dog, From Software, and many  other developers will continue to develop great games.

That is why this shouldn't worry you.  When you struggle to name developers that are making good games, that is when you should be concerned.  

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, DuckSwimmer said:

You're getting upset over a game like this? Have you heard of My Name is Mayo? lol.

They may act angry, criticize the game or be "ironic" about it, but in reality their hands are already shaking to fork over cash for the next adventure in the field of plats.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Super Sand Virginia said:

Fortunately,  Naughty Dog, From Software, and many other developers will continue to develop great games.

^^This

As long as there is a market of trophy whores crap like this will continue to be published.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ShogunCroCop said:

20-30 minutes for well coordinated people. My character doesn't jump well, so I am stuck on level 7.

The jump move for some reason does not work towards the end of level 7, you need to mash square button while inching forwards towards the enemy.

Same for level 10. All other levels, jump move works fine. I was happily on my way to the quickest plat in history until level 7...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Martinhopp said:

The jump move for some reason does not work towards the end of level 7, you need to mash square button while inching forwards towards the enemy.

Same for level 10. All other levels, jump move works fine. I was happily on my way to the quickest plat in history until level 7...

Wow, looks like another extra-polished, properly coded game... As often, one gets what one pays for.

4 hours ago, Martinhopp said:

Thanks for the tip. I'll try again tonight.

1 hour ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Thanks for the tip. I'll try again tonight.

If they gang up on you, run to the left until only one enemy is visible in screen, the others stop out of view.

4 hours ago, Neef-GT5 said:

Wow, looks like another extra-polished, properly coded game... As often, one gets what one pays for.

I´m mildly amazed that the game is on PSN at all, that said, I´ve spent more on cup of bad coffee that lasted longer, so...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Martinhopp said:

If they gang up on you, run to the left until only one enemy is visible in screen, the others stop out of view.

I´m mildly amazed that the game is on PSN at all, that said, I´ve spent more on cup of bad coffee that lasted longer, so...

Yep. I have been employing that strategy too. I can't finish it off until tonight, but I'll give it another try. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bezdomnekoty said:

Made My Day 1f638.png

I know it sounds stupid, but for 2 straight hours, the third or second to last bunch of enemies on level 7 would overlap on screen (gang up...) and insta-kill me

To add insult to injury, I misunderstood the inch forward thing, so I would move up to the enemy, trying to find the sweet spot, only to be horribly, but soundlessly killed... Only after seeing a walkthrough on YT (this is just embarrasing now...) did I figure out that it might be a good idea to press square while moving.

• Like 1

i just tried it since i had some reward money from sonyrewards and saw this thread.

what i did the first half of the game is jump on top of the monsters and swing by button mashing, when it doesnt hit detect anymore stop, and then mash again and it should finish them off.

near the end when you get the blue monsters that are a bit harder, i would wait till they swung (do that with every monster matter of fact) then jump and swing while in the air and hurry up and jump back, wait for them to swing and repeat.

i had also got stuck on i think the same level until i realized i was getting stuck above there head and could kill them without being hit most of the time. once you get the hang of it its pretty easy. the button mashing though hurts my old hands lmao

also i kind of dont mind these cheap games time to time. ive been browsing some of the top trophy players profiles and ive realized japan is basically drowning in these types of titles that seem to be japan only releases. if you look at any of the top trophy hunters games it seems like they have millions of these 30 minute games. so i dont feel bad for have like 3 on my profile lol

Edited by melodicmizery

• 6 months later...
On 3/14/2018 at 8:09 AM, Sir_Bee said:

That is why this shouldn't worry you.  When you struggle to name developers that are making good games, that is when you should be concerned.  

Exactly. Why bother getting bothered by how others choose to spend their money. Yes, we'll all have our opinions and perspective on the matter, but why waste the energy berating those who want to spend their money how they want too. Again, I am not too crazy for the idea of "buying a game just for the trophies" mantra but those are other peoples prerogative. And honestly, I do it sometimes but again, its all perspective and opinion.

But then again, I might be talking in an empty cave. TLDR, just let people buy and spend their time on what they want to do. Again, you can have your opinions and ideologies, but you don't always have to state the obvious of "Heh, people only buy these games for the plat"

• Like 1