Error code C4-3575-0

TheAdamantoise

My Vita is the 3g model, whenever i turn it on or wake it from sleep it displays this error around a minute or so after. It says (A problem has occurred with a mobile network feature. Contact technical support for assistance. C4-3575-0)

As you are all aware technical support are an absolute disaster and are no help what so ever, asking me if I have tried turning it off and on.....

Now it doesn't affect gameplay as i can just hit ok and the message disappears. I can also still play through wifi as i normally do and can connect to the internet that way.

I have removed the sim card, tried a different sim card and of course, tried turning it off and on again...

Does anyone else have this problem or know a fix?

Thanks a million

Adam

Not sure if this will help, but from http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PS-Vita-Support/C4-3575-0-after-1-80-update-3G-functions-gone/td-p/16989274#thread-replies

From a post by RabidWalker

I have had an update on this:

The error code is internal error code and it is indicates an error in Point of Service.

The user will have to verify that they have set the correct APN on their device and also the Mobile Network is ticked.

Settings->Mobile Network Settings-->Mobile Network.

These setting are dependent upon the mobile service providers.

The settings can be amended: 

Settings->Mobile Network Settings-->APN Settings-->Set Manually.

The APN settings have to come from their mobile operator website or customer services.

Let me know if this rectifies the issues for you guys,

Rabid

20 hours ago, Super Sand Virginia said:

Not sure if this will help, but from http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PS-Vita-Support/C4-3575-0-after-1-80-update-3G-functions-gone/td-p/16989274#thread-replies

From a post by RabidWalker

I have had an update on this:

The error code is internal error code and it is indicates an error in Point of Service.

The user will have to verify that they have set the correct APN on their device and also the Mobile Network is ticked.

Settings->Mobile Network Settings-->Mobile Network.

These setting are dependent upon the mobile service providers.

The settings can be amended: 

Settings->Mobile Network Settings-->APN Settings-->Set Manually.

The APN settings have to come from their mobile operator website or customer services.

Let me know if this rectifies the issues for you guys,

Rabid

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately it doesn't work.

Whenever i click on mobile network it is blank and nothing comes up, then if i leave it until the error comes up mobile network is gone altogether.

The same with APN settings, nothing happens when i click on it either.

Pretty stuck here =/

Thanks

3 hours ago, ProjectWNC said:

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately it doesn't work.

Whenever i click on mobile network it is blank and nothing comes up, then if i leave it until the error comes up mobile network is gone altogether.

The same with APN settings, nothing happens when i click on it either.

Pretty stuck here =/

Thanks

I have failed you ;(

Edited by Super Sand Virginia
  • Like 2

I don't have the 3G model of the Vita, so I don't exactly know how that works.

I have fixed some issues on my Vita by restoring it to the factory default and wiping the memory card. I checked online to see if that might help you out, but I don't see much results that would support this. The only results I found with people with the same error weren't able to fix it through a factory reset, and had to get replacements from Sony. I seems to suggest it's a hardware issue.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

There is no mobile network anymore. ATT killed it. Mind as well turn it off. It may be that is causing the issue that its trying to connect to something that is anymore. Are you running latest firmware, or some old hacked firmware?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2018 at 7:21 PM, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

There is no mobile network anymore. ATT killed it. Mind as well turn it off. It may be that is causing the issue that its trying to connect to something that is anymore. Are you running latest firmware, or some old hacked firmware?

Even if I turn mobile network off I still get the error code. (Vodafone in the UK)

Searching the internet and other forums, nobody seems to have a fix, as I said I can still use the vita's WIFI functionality perfectly with no hiccups.

My vita has been updated to the latest firmware, so I don't think the problem lies there.

Looks like I'll just have to live with it

Ahh well

Thanks anyway