SEGA Genesis Collection coming to PS4 on May 29th, 2018

18 minutes ago, cjl73185 said:

Maybe I'll practice on the genesis for the next couple weeks. Sega genesis is my largest collection at 480ish maybe I'll get the plat this time around. 

If it's anything like the previous collections, there's absolutely no need to practice anything.

8 hours ago, MMDE said:

If it's anything like the previous collections, there's absolutely no need to practice anything.

If you read some articles they said trophies that “challenge” the player. 

Sonic’s Ultimate Genesis Collection is piss easy because you can save anywhere. Without that option a number of the trophies would probably be rare. 

Yatta is the only hard trophy. Everything else is easy.

Edited by Spaz

56 minutes ago, Spaz said:

If you read some articles they said trophies that “challenge” the player. 

Sonic’s Ultimate Genesis Collection is piss easy because you can save anywhere. Without that option a number of the trophies would probably be rare. 

Yatta is the only hard trophy. Everything else is easy.

Yatta was easy anyway.

1 hour ago, Spaz said:

I wouldn't say it is because it's mostly a game of luck. But if you're good at Puyo Puyo then Yatta isn't that difficult to begin with.

Meh, not that much luck tbh. There were some tricks to it. Redid the trophy for someone, and did the last boss you gotta beat on first try.

49 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Meh, not that much luck tbh. There were some tricks to it. Redid the trophy for someone, and did the last boss you gotta beat on first try.

It’s hard compared to everything else in that collection you have to do for trophies. That’s what I’m getting at. 

There are much harder trophies out there. I would probably put Yatta as being annoying at best with medium range difficulty. But since I suck at puzzle type games, it was hard for me.

2 minutes ago, Spaz said:

It’s hard compared to everything else in that collection you have to do for trophies. That’s what I’m getting at. 

There are much harder trophies out there. I would probably put Yatta as being annoying at best with medium range difficulty. But since I suck at puzzle type games, it was hard for me.

And what I meant is that I consider it like a 2/10. Just gotta know the tricks. IIRC, you could press the PS button, and it would freeze the game. Why is this useful? When you just pressed pause, things would cover the screen. When you used the PS button, it didn't. So you could take it slow.

Edited by MMDE

9 minutes ago, MMDE said:

And what I meant is that I consider it like a 2/10. Just gotta know the tricks. IIRC, you could press the PS button, and it would freeze the game. Why is this useful? When you just pressed pause, things would cover the screen. When you used the PS button, it didn't. So you could take it slow.

Or you can just save the game at certain points when you are winning. If you screw up you just reload that save state.

32 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Or you can just save the game at certain points when you are winning. If you screw up you just reload that save state.

Yeah, that too, but what I say makes it way easier. Not sure I even used the save feature for this.

3 hours ago, MMX20 said:

I am wondering one thing when I pre-ordered this from the PS Store last week, will this game have a platinum trophy or will all the games in this compaition each have their own trophy list or somethuing?

I'd imagine it'll be one list, like the collection they did on the PS3.  Each game in there had its own trophy for the list (I think only a select very few, like 3 or so had no trophy associated with it), and in turn, all made up for one platinum.

Just my guess though, but again, one list I assume is what'll happen here.