Can you earn trophies if you're playing games through PlayStation Now?

Yrva

Yes you can! Ps Now is pretty good to play some older ps3 games on your ps4. You get the same ps3/ps4 trophy list as if you owned the game.

I wish I could resubscribe, stupid creditcards...

Edited by BB-BakkerJ
Edit
  • Like 3

Is it possible to use PS Now from Europe using a US account?

EDIT: OK, so I've just checked and the service is only available in a few selected countries in Europe (my country is not included). Guess I could make a UK account but I don't think I'll bother.

Edited by det_gittes

2 hours ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Yes you can! Ps Now is pretty good to play some older ps3 games on your ps4. You get the same ps3/ps4 trophy list as if you owned the game.

I wish I could resubscribe, stupid creditcards...

They only thing u cant do is dlc on playstation now. If people are looking to subscribe to finish up dlc will be upset. Just wanted to let everyone know

7 minutes ago, XxraymanjrxX said:

They only thing u cant do is dlc on playstation now. If people are looking to subscribe to finish up dlc will be upset. Just wanted to let everyone know

Well, that depends. There are a lot of GOTY/complete editions on PS Now. If you want to 100% a game just look it up before you start, because, like you said, not all games include the DLC.

46 minutes ago, det_gittes said:

Is it possible to use PS Now from Europe using a US account?

EDIT: OK, so I've just checked and the service is only available in a few selected countries in Europe (my country is not included). Guess I could make a UK account but I don't think I'll bother.

Ps Now works the same as Ps Plus. If any of your accounts on your ps4 is subscribed, all your accounts on your ps4 have access to it. So you could buy it on a us account but play it on your primary account.

13 minutes ago, XxraymanjrxX said:

what does that mean for episodic games like Tell tales? do they count as DLC like games and i can only play episode 1 or something?

bc I know they have a few TT I wanted to play which I missed so far...

1 minute ago, Ai-ds_low said:

what does that mean for episodic games like Tell tales? do they count as DLC like games and i can only play episode 1 or something?

bc I know they have a few TT I wanted to play which I missed so far...

I played The Walking Dead season 1 on Ps Now and it was the complete season. I know The Walking Dead season 2 only contains episode 1, Tales from the Borderlands only has episode 1 and 2. Don't know if they added any more TT games. Look at the game in the Ps Now app, and it is mentioned in the description.

• Like 1

On 14.3.2018 at 10:31 PM, BB-BakkerJ said:

I played The Walking Dead season 1 on Ps Now and it was the complete season. I know The Walking Dead season 2 only contains episode 1, Tales from the Borderlands only has episode 1 and 2. Don't know if they added any more TT games. Look at the game in the Ps Now app, and it is mentioned in the description.

wow what a bummer. Thanks for the info, I will ckeck out the TT games I want to play, maybe I am lucky but I don't think so...

Oh wait - which trophy list will be installed? Always PS4?

BC I think about doubleplat The walking dead and there are versions for ps3 and 4.

49 minutes ago, Ai-ds_low said:

wow what a bummer. Thanks for the info, I will ckeck out the TT games I want to play, maybe I am lucky but I don't think so...

Oh wait - which trophy list will be installed? Always PS4?

BC I think about doubleplat The walking dead and there are versions for ps3 and 4.

Most of the games on Ps Now are the PS3 versions and you will get the trophy list corresponding to the version they put up.

Not sure if you can see beforehand which it is. During the game you can see it when pressing the PS button. If a PS3 style interface comes up, its a PS3 game

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...