PSNP Interviews: ERICVOLTAGE

Wavergray

@ERICVOLTAGE Great interview and love your answers to the questions.  Nice to meet another diehard PS devotee, plus you like my favorite franchise, GTA.  Interesting as I have never played Bully, but now you've piqued my interest.  I have looked up Whose Line is it Anyway and laughed so hard; those guys are quick and witty!  Also an AC/DC fan along with Soundgarden.  Thanks for a great read!

Edited by Lorajet
  • Like 3

43 minutes ago, Lava_Yuki said:

Thank you for answering my questions! A zero backlog, that's amazing!! So I'm guessing you don't download all the free psn plus games every month perhaps

If I see something that I might like, usually Indie titles, I'll throw it in my library.

I don't consider it a back-log because in reality, I have very little urge to play any of them. 

But hey, free is free.. :popcorn:

• Like 1

@ERICVOLTAGENice read. I can never play one game at a time because I get bored playing the same game too much unless it's really good.

Also, I didn't think that TLOU was that bad trophy-wise, even the multiplayer, until they killed it with new guns.... I may also be biased because it's still my favorite game!

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, soultaker655 said:

Back to the Future - A wonderful combination of sci-fi, adventure, romance and comedy with one of the tightest screenplays ever penned. Everything about this is memorable which has ironically become a time capsule itself. 

Ghostbusters -  All about chemistry. The four leads are a fantastic watch, and it makes the believability of the supernatural an unforgettable ride. Whether you're a casual viewer, or you're building a proton pack (which I have, don't judge) there's that warm enjoyment that, in any other hands, would be lost. 

I've seen all of the movies in these series as a young man and I loved them, before video games were a thing. I even bought a short novel based on Back to the Future 2 and the writer did a great novelization of the movie's script. I enjoyed the time travel theme of the movies and how time travel has to be taken very carefully lest you mess up history. (Unfortunately, I am not playing the game because it's a TellTale title and I don't like those.)

Ghostbusters was funny when it needed to be and grim when it needed to be. The first movie is still a meme today and the second had a real terrifying villain who used the pink slime to terrorize New York City so he could be reborn. This really had a great vibe and I still sometimes conjure up scenes from the movies to this day. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 14.3.2018 at 8:21 PM, soultaker655 said:

For a short period, I owned a 1982 DeLorean DMC-12.

ok, I'm jealous. Want to drive one of those, too. Even if they may be a little bit impractical with those doors.

Nice interview, by the way. Think about getting interviewed as well :hmm: