Wavergray

PSNP Interviews: ERICVOLTAGE

16 posts in this topic

@ERICVOLTAGE Great interview and love your answers to the questions.  Nice to meet another diehard PS devotee, plus you like my favorite franchise, GTA.  Interesting as I have never played Bully, but now you've piqued my interest.  I have looked up Whose Line is it Anyway and laughed so hard; those guys are quick and witty!  Also an AC/DC fan along with Soundgarden.  Thanks for a great read!

Edited by Lorajet

Great interview. Thanks for answering my questions @ERICVOLTAGE :) You're ELECTRIC!!!

Nice on Bully being one of your favorite games :)

Edited by Super Sand Virginia

@ERICVOLTAGE  Nice read!  Your interests are similar to mine and I really enjoyed your answers! :yay:

Good stuff @ERICVOLTAGE  Bully was a favorite of mine too and I bought and 100% that game on 3 different consoles as well. xD👍

Great interview! Thanks for answering my questions, Eric! In a couple years Id love submitting myself for an interview, maybe when my new account gets more interesting stuff to cacth up others attention 😛 

Thank you for answering my questions! A zero backlog, that's amazing!! So I'm guessing you don't download all the free psn plus games every month perhaps

Great Interview! It was a satisfying read.

43 minutes ago, Lava_Yuki said:

Thank you for answering my questions! A zero backlog, that's amazing!! So I'm guessing you don't download all the free psn plus games every month perhaps

If I see something that I might like, usually Indie titles, I'll throw it in my library.

I don't consider it a back-log because in reality, I have very little urge to play any of them. 

But hey, free is free.. :popcorn:

@ERICVOLTAGENice read. I can never play one game at a time because I get bored playing the same game too much unless it's really good.

Also, I didn't think that TLOU was that bad trophy-wise, even the multiplayer, until they killed it with new guns.... I may also be biased because it's still my favorite game!

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

5 hours ago, soultaker655 said:

Back to the Future - A wonderful combination of sci-fi, adventure, romance and comedy with one of the tightest screenplays ever penned. Everything about this is memorable which has ironically become a time capsule itself. 

Ghostbusters -  All about chemistry. The four leads are a fantastic watch, and it makes the believability of the supernatural an unforgettable ride. Whether you're a casual viewer, or you're building a proton pack (which I have, don't judge) there's that warm enjoyment that, in any other hands, would be lost. 

I've seen all of the movies in these series as a young man and I loved them, before video games were a thing. I even bought a short novel based on Back to the Future 2 and the writer did a great novelization of the movie's script. I enjoyed the time travel theme of the movies and how time travel has to be taken very carefully lest you mess up history. (Unfortunately, I am not playing the game because it's a TellTale title and I don't like those.)

Ghostbusters was funny when it needed to be and grim when it needed to be. The first movie is still a meme today and the second had a real terrifying villain who used the pink slime to terrorize New York City so he could be reborn. This really had a great vibe and I still sometimes conjure up scenes from the movies to this day. :)

@Parker I'm guessing you didn't see my first mention, but can this thread be moved to the Member Interviews section of the forum? 

On 14.3.2018 at 8:21 PM, soultaker655 said:

For a short period, I owned a 1982 DeLorean DMC-12.

ok, I'm jealous. Want to drive one of those, too. Even if they may be a little bit impractical with those doors.

Nice interview, by the way. Think about getting interviewed as well :hmm:

8 hours ago, dermarx said:

Even if they may be a little bit impractical with those doors.

Not really at all. The hinges are set towards the center of the car's roof instead of the edge.

It gives you way more room to open them than a regular side mounted door. :awesome:

Seven seconds of goodness.