Trophy Milestones

Sly Ripper

Dude I could have sworn you just added that?? :P

Damn, I did read it, must be miles away. D/w about my n00bishness. Haha!

Anyway, as I said, great new feature man, shame that my 500th/1000th were just random trophies.

Perhaps you could do 1,337th trophy? :P Or maybe 5th/10th plats? :o

• Like 2

you should just add an option where the user can pick their own 10 or so milestones. It would be an incentive for more users to login with their psn, or possibly even make it a premium option to pick your own milestones.

Do you mean picking their own milestones or picking some trophies to show?

i mean picking their own milestones. Like trophy #5 Plat #15 that kinda stuff. Picking their own trophies to show wouldnt be bad either as i had a few requests to do that on ygc. There already is the milestones and rarest trophies and such, but some people might feel more proud to be able to show which trophies they thought were the hardest to earn as well

Also instead of making a new post for this, i logged out than back in to let your system get the ugly american trophies, but it kept giving me an error wrong user/pass which i know was right. Turned out going on the EU playstation site it said the network was down, so you might want to add in a check for that to inform people if the network is down to try again, instead of just user/pass is wrong.

i mean picking their own milestones. Like trophy #5 Plat #15 that kinda stuff. Picking their own trophies to show wouldnt be bad either as i had a few requests to do that on ygc. There already is the milestones and rarest trophies and such, but some people might feel more proud to be able to show which trophies they thought were the hardest to earn as well

Also instead of making a new post for this, i logged out than back in to let your system get the ugly american trophies, but it kept giving me an error wrong user/pass which i know was right. Turned out going on the EU playstation site it said the network was down, so you might want to add in a check for that to inform people if the network is down to try again, instead of just user/pass is wrong.

I'd rather just show all the milestones than having users pick which ones. The login box does show a message when the whole PSN is down but not the EU site, I'll put that on the to-do list.

I just noticed this feature however something is off. For my 2,000th trophy it shows a trophy from the Back to the Future game. I think the first episode but I never checked. The only problem is that I've only managed to remember one specific trophy milestone the whole time I've been earning trophies and it was coincidentally trophy number 2,000 because I made sure it ended up being a platinum trophy as well for Portal 2. I'm not sure why my 2,000th milestone is off but I'm pretty sure the portal 2 plat was 2,000 as well as being platinum #41.

I just noticed this feature however something is off. For my 2,000th trophy it shows a trophy from the Back to the Future game. I think the first episode but I never checked. The only problem is that I've only managed to remember one specific trophy milestone the whole time I've been earning trophies and it was coincidentally trophy number 2,000 because I made sure it ended up being a platinum trophy as well for Portal 2. I'm not sure why my 2,000th milestone is off but I'm pretty sure the portal 2 plat was 2,000 as well as being platinum #41.

We can't include trophies with no timestamp.

This happened with mine to. I don't have any without time stamps. However my 10,000th trophy was the Pure Futbol platinum. But, it shows the trophy I got the platinum off (Club before country). Probably because its earned a few milliseconds before the platinum?

This happened with mine to. I don't have any without time stamps. However my 10,000th trophy was the Pure Futbol platinum. But, it shows the trophy I got the platinum off (Club before country). Probably because its earned a few milliseconds before the platinum?

Club Before Country is definitely your 10,000th trophy, I just had a page display all your trophies ordered by date ascending, the plat was 10,001.

• Like 1