Trophy Milestones

Sly Ripper

Yes, you can. All the same, you can theoretically get at all the milestone information if you sift through someone's log. However, it would be nice to have an immediate way to see people's rarest trophy at a glance.

I agree, but I like the idea of rarest platinum over rarest trophy. Rarest trophies can often be DLC.

I agree, but I like the idea of rarest platinum over rarest trophy. Rarest trophies can often be DLC.

Rarest trophy shows up on the front page anyway with your 5 rarest. But yeah Rarest Platinum would be nice along the side. I would really like to know milestones for each trophy grade as well such as 500th 1000th bronze, silver and gold.

Rarest plats should maybe be a top 5 also like the 5 rarest trophies now. Because all of my rarest trophies come from Free Realms. So if it just showed your 1 rarest plat it would just show my #1 rarest trophy, which isn't really exciting. It's not my fault Free Realms loads the trohy list onto everyone's profile who plays it whether they ever pay or not, so I'm kind of always going to be stuck with those as the rarest 5. (Not that I particularly mind, but if it shows the rarest plat I'd like to see something different than my rarest trophy overall, and seeing the 5 rarest plats fixes that.)

I also like the idea of trophy milestones per value (bronze, silver, etc. at 500th, 1000th etc.) Although I think it would be ok to only make that info avaiable in the log, otherwise the side bar on everyone's profile may get too overcrowded looking.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hey Sly, Milestone idea "Rarest Platinum" and "Longest Platinum"

I'm personally interesting in Rarest because off hand I never know what mine is and it would be interesting to stack up to others.

As for Longest, I just have pride in my 3 year Dead Space platinum. It's quite the novelty. lol

Edit: Didn't read the other comments, seems like someone beat me to rarest so I just +1!

Edited by Aeirou
  • Like 1

could you add a box where a user can select their proudest trophy?

I was just about to suggest this... good job I searched first!

It would be nice if we had a button to select our 'proudest' trophy and perhaps have it displayed in a box above the 'Rarest trophies', maybe with a larger image and the description/date underneath.

If he was feeling particularly generous, perhaps Sly could even provide a small text area where we could briefly explain why we're most proud of it; perhaps because we love the game; perhaps it was a really tough game; or maybe just the particular requirements gave us some problems, like "collect all 20,000 hidden items" or whatever. :lol:

I still would like to see some customization with trophy milestones. So many different requests, which ones to choose? I personally would like to display my 2nd Platinum and 2nd Fastest Platinum because my firsts (same game) have no timestamp. I’m forced to display them, not cool.

• 5 weeks later...

Or maybe a small trophy section of five or so where people could choose five seperate trophies of their choosing and then name those milestone themself or even if a person can choose five different milestones from a select few where the trophy has been placed to each one already with the exceptions of maybe two which could be proudest/favourite trophy and then Proudest/favourite platinum.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Strange my 1500th trophy just changed. My 1500th just became my 1501st trophy. Is that possible? (I synced my profile with another PS3 I had played on earlier)

If you had played on the other PS3 and earned a trophy without syncing, and then synced later on down the line I suppose that would change your milestones. Since technically you earned that trophy before the other one but never synced it.

Parker

• Like 1

If you had played on the other PS3 and earned a trophy without syncing, and then synced later on down the line I suppose that would change your milestones. Since technically you earned that trophy before the other one but never synced it.

Parker

Yup, I had a similar problem. When I got my Vita I opened it up and started to play Welcom Park and the some Resistance. That was before I got home and hooked it up to Wi-fi. None of the trophies had timestamps, so all my milestones changed like eight places, only my platinum milestones remained.

• Like 1

Yup, I had a similar problem. When I got my Vita I opened it up and started to play Welcom Park and the some Resistance. That was before I got home and hooked it up to Wi-fi. None of the trophies had timestamps, so all my milestones changed like eight places, only my platinum milestones remained.

Parker

Thanks guys :)

It was a Darksiders trophy I had earned awhile back and had forgotten to sync. I guess the day you earned the trophy counts rather than the upload date.

Edited by Crimson-Cobalt