Trophy Milestones

Sly Ripper

666th trophy would be nice:) I was wondering what trophy will it be for me, and it turned out just great and symbolic! The number of the beast, so often associated with the Devil, went to the trophy that has an "angel" in its title - namely, Angel Knives from The Last of Us DLC, Left Behind.

I miss the "accomplishments" section from YourGamerCards... think you guys could add something like that? It was arranged as four different lists under the same section so that it wouldn't be one large complicated list:

1. Every new PSN level.

2. Every 500th trophy you got.

3. Every 10000th trophy-point.

4. Every fifth platinum.

5. Novelty trophies (Beelzebub trophy - 666th trophy, Jesus trophy - 316th trophy, pi trophy - 314th trophy, etc.). I didn't really care for the novelty trophies, but the other four lists are what I miss having.

• Like 3

Every Fifth platinum o_O. I think that is kind of insane. No, how the site tracks accomplishments is fine. Every 50 platinums for me and every 1000 trophies is good enough once you get enough trophies. Besides if you want to see all those accomplishments make a Trophy Checklist and then you can list whatever accomplishments you want :D

I would actually like to see the 1337 trophy gone because that is just lame.

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I like the ones that are there right now - I wouldnt change them, except to remove the Leet trophy.

Just take a look at the "Worst PSN name you have seen" thread if any evidence is needed of how much normal people despise use of Leet!

It may have been funny at one time, but in 2014 it seems one step away from having an "EPICFAIL" trophy or a "I Can Haz Cheezburgerz" trophy....

• 11 months later...

But why is no. 1337 a milestone? It dosen't seem special?

For exactly the reason stated.  :facepalm:

"Elite" refers to being a pro at a particular game. It is colloquially referred to as "LEET" which is then further translated into "1337", giving that particular number an elevated status that is often celebrated as a milestone for internet activates, such as forum post counts - or in this case, trophy count.

Hi,

I'm just wondering if there's a list of the Milestone . I'm just curious to know the next i'll see. ...

Came here looking for this too. Good idea from DocDoomII - will try that. :)

Must admit I love the #666 idea but I'm guessing it'll be considered too late to add more low-value milestones at this point. ;)  As for the actual key trophy/platinum milestones, every 5 would be overkill. The current 10 plats and 500 trophies is perfect, imo.

Awesome feature in any case!  :jaymon:

Edited by Robaldinio

Must admit I love the #666 idea but I'm guessing it'll be considered too late to add more low-value milestones at this point. ;)  As for the actual key trophy/platinum milestones, every 5 would be overkill. The current 10 plats and 500 trophies is perfect, imo.

Well 10 and 500 get replaced quickly. It goes to every 25 and then every 50 plats. And it goes to every 1000 trophies instead of 500.

Why are people complaining about the 1337 trophy? "1337" is symbolic for the entirety of net neutrality and video gamers everywhere...

You lost me at the bolded point - not going to go into why people want it or don't, but this is just for fielding ideas.

Pretty sure my 1337th trophy is far from being a great Milestone, but I do have the advantage of not really caring. 1337 trophies isn't really that much though, so how it would be considered an elite task is really beyond me.

I'd be happy for it to go, but don't mind if it stays there either.

You lost me at the bolded point - not going to go into why people want it or don't, but this is just for fielding ideas.

Pretty sure my 1337th trophy is far from being a great Milestone, but I do have the advantage of not really caring. 1337 trophies isn't really that much though, so how it would be considered an elite task is really beyond me.

I'd be happy for it to go, but don't mind if it stays there either.

+1 for your excellent pessimism.