Trophy Milestones

Sly Ripper

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

PLATINUM MILESTONE SUGGESTION

Suggestion: I suggest that the: 20th, 30th & 40th Platinum Milestones, should be removed.

Why?: Because it makes the Milestone full of Platinums that are following each other by 10 or even 100. 

Replacement: The 20th, 30th & 40th Platinums should be replaced by only 25th.

What's the point?: What's the point, really? Then why is there a "75th" Platinum Milestone and not 60th, 80th and 90th? My main point is, there should be a gap of 25 after obtaining a 25th Platinum.

So, here's my new suggestion:

• First Platinum
  • Fastest Platinum
  • 10th Platinum
  • 25th Platinum
  • 50th Platinum
  • 75th Platinum
  • 100th Platinum
  • 250th Platinum
  • 500th Platinum
  • 1000th Platinum

I don't know if we should keep the 200th, 300th, 400th Platinums Milestones, but there are rare Trophy Hunters with that amount of Platinums, and it'll make the Milestone long. Some Platinum Milestone would even disappear, so we should remove those ones. Unless, you give the users their abilities to customize their own Milestones. The Milestone should be equal and not all about Platinums, otherwise the list continues..............................

TROPHIES MILESTONE SUGGESTION

Suggestion: I suggest that the: 1,500th, 2,500th, 3,500th, etc  All of the Kilo/Thousands (K) trophies with the 500 in them are removed.

Why?: Really, do you have to ask? They make the Milestone Long and... Y'know what I mean.

Replacement: The trophies are fine as they are, they should only not have the "500" in the Thousands...

What's the point?: I don't really know if some people will agree to my suggestion, but c'mon guys!

New suggestion:

• First Trophy
  • 500th Trophy
  • 1000th Trophy
  • 2000th Trophy
  • 3000th Trophy
  • 4000th Trophy
  • 5000th Trophy

I don't think many will agree to this, so only if Sly could give the users the ability to customize their own Milestone. You may find someone having The Order 1886 Platinum {The Grail} as his 1886th Trophy. Amazing isn't it? Or maybe someone having Hitman: Absolution (or any other Hitman game) as his 47th Platinum (because the main character is Agent 47). Some users have best coincidental trophies, and want to express them in public, but can't. Some people could even make colors on their Milestones.

The main aim for my suggestion is just to make both Platinum and Trophy Milestones equal. I don't know if you'll all agree to this, but I'd like for you guys to take a look and leave a comment or feedback for this. Otherwise, Sly can just give us the ability to customize our own Milestone.  

• Like 1

Uhmmmm you do realize that once you hit a certain amount of trophies, some of the lesser milestones disappear??  So like the 10th, 20th, 30th etc.  :ninja:

If you had looked around at a few other profiles, you'd realize that the milestones you suggested were already a thing!

So, like my profile for example has the following in terms of platinum:

1st Platinum

25th Platinum

50th Platinum

75th Platinum

100th Platinum (well, not yet)

I believe that once you reach 100, that the 25 and 75 ones disappear.  Then after that it's a milestone every 50 plats.

And in terms of general trophies, the milestone is already every 1000 :P  Maybe check a few more profiles out ;)

Edited by Mesopithecus

Uhmmmm you do realize that once you hit a certain amount of trophies, some of the lesser milestones disappear??  So like the 10th, 20th, 30th etc.  :ninja:

If you had looked around at a few other profiles, you'd realize that the milestones you suggested were already a thing!

So, like my profile for example has the following in terms of platinum:

1st Platinum

25th Platinum

50th Platinum

75th Platinum

100th Platinum (well, not yet)

I believe that once you reach 100, that the 25 and 75 ones disappear.  Then after that it's a milestone every 50 plats.

And in terms of general trophies, the milestone is already every 1000 :P  Maybe check a few more profiles out ;)

Exactly, but only the main important ones remain. It's well said, that the 25th and 75th platinums disappear, when you hit 100. This means that the 50th platinum is important.

I was only trying to... y'know, make a point. Lots of trophies just come embedding over the others, just like that and sometimes overtake the other ones. If Sly gave users to customize their own, then this is what some would've done:

You may find someone having The Order 1886 Platinum {The Grail} as his 1886th Trophy. Amazing isn't it? Or maybe someone having Hitman: Absolution (or any other Hitman game) as his 47th Platinum (because the main character is Agent 47). Some users have best coincidental trophies, and want to express them in public, but can't. Some people could even make colors on their Milestones.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

There's an answer to that question further up this page by Sly, but I'll explain it here for you too. :)

If you have less than 50 plats then you'll have a milestone for every 10th plat. For example: 1st, 10th, 20th, 30th, etc.

If you have more than 50 plats then you'll have a milestone for every 25th plat. For example: 1st, 25th, 50th, 75th, etc.

Does this mean that if you get your 50th plat, your 10th, 20th, 30th, 40th plat milestone will be replaced by your 25th?

Does this mean that if you get your 50th plat, your 10th, 20th, 30th, 40th plat milestone will be replaced by your 25th?

Actually, when you get your 50th plat you will still have the 10th, 20th, 30th & 40th milestones. When you get your 51st plat then they'll be replaced by the 25th & 50th milestones.

• Like 1

Is there no other number which means something? Higher then 1337.

Leet (or "1337"), also known as eleet or leetspeak, is an alternative alphabet for many languages that is used primarily on the Internet. It uses some characters to replace others in ways that play on the similarity of their glyphs via reflection or other resemblance. For example, leet spellings of the word leet include 1337 and l33t; eleet may be spelled 31337 or 3l33t.

The term leet is derived from the word elite. The leet alphabet is a specialized form of symbolic writing. Leet may also be considered a substitution cipher, although many dialects or linguistic varieties exist in different online communities. The term leet is also used as an adjective to describe formidable prowess or accomplishment, especially in the fields of online gaming and in its original usage—computer hacking.

• Like 1

Every user should have his own year of birth as a milestone. Like for me 1997 and for someone else 1987.. etc

I guess that would be way too complicated to add. The profiles would have to get the year of birth from a linked forum profile. Other than that, many profiles aren't linked to forum profiles and some forum profiles don't have the year of birth filled in. I agree it would be a cool milestone, but I guess it's way too complicated to implement.

I guess that would be way too complicated to add. The profiles would have to get the year of birth from a linked forum profile. Other than that, many profiles aren't linked to forum profiles and some forum profiles don't have the year of birth filled in. I agree it would be a cool milestone, but I guess it's way too complicated to implement.

Not really if you don't put your birth date or you don't have a forum account you don't get the milestone In your account. It's pretty easy to implement.