Sly Ripper

Trophy Milestones

181 posts in this topic

Dunno if it'll be of any interest for milestones but how about rarest trophy on specific dates like your rarest on days that are Christmas Day, New Years Eve, New Years day, Valentine's day

I think "Milestones" is done just right and no more changes (for now) need to be done. However, I do think a better "ranking" system would inspire people to compete more & may even bring in more Premium Users.

Maybe make it so that the ranks have some kind of title based on points? That would be a neat feature.

You rank can change quete fast if you dont play for a while so i think it would be annoying but the idea is nice so why not making titles earned depending on how many Trophy milestones got unlocked. 

What about a 10 year anniversary milestone or something. I only say that bc I earned my 100% today in Super Stardust HD which is EXACTLY to the date of my first trophy ever earned. Only thiing I find weird is it shows 10 years 4 days as the completion time but it should read 10 years 5 hours. I don't know how thats possible bc July 31st 2008 to July 31st 2018 is 10 years... where did the 4 days come from lol.

Posted (edited)

On 7/31/2018 at 8:58 PM, PViddy said:

What about a 10 year anniversary milestone or something. I only say that bc I earned my 100% today in Super Stardust HD which is EXACTLY to the date of my first trophy ever earned. Only thiing I find weird is it shows 10 years 4 days as the completion time but it should read 10 years 5 hours. I don't know how thats possible bc July 31st 2008 to July 31st 2018 is 10 years... where did the 4 days come from lol.

10yrs is an awesome milestone. 

Not a big fan of milestones myself but 10yrs, 100th plat, and 1000th plat are cool ones for sure.

Edited by Potent_Delusions

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 4:58 AM, PViddy said:

Congrats on that 10 years, to answer your 4 days question tho, my guess would be leap years.