Trophy Milestones

Sly Ripper

• 3 weeks later...

I think "Milestones" is done just right and no more changes (for now) need to be done. However, I do think a better "ranking" system would inspire people to compete more & may even bring in more Premium Users.

Maybe make it so that the ranks have some kind of title based on points? That would be a neat feature.

What about a 10 year anniversary milestone or something. I only say that bc I earned my 100% today in Super Stardust HD which is EXACTLY to the date of my first trophy ever earned. Only thiing I find weird is it shows 10 years 4 days as the completion time but it should read 10 years 5 hours. I don't know how thats possible bc July 31st 2008 to July 31st 2018 is 10 years... where did the 4 days come from lol.

• Like 2

On 7/31/2018 at 8:58 PM, PViddy said:

What about a 10 year anniversary milestone or something. I only say that bc I earned my 100% today in Super Stardust HD which is EXACTLY to the date of my first trophy ever earned. Only thiing I find weird is it shows 10 years 4 days as the completion time but it should read 10 years 5 hours. I don't know how thats possible bc July 31st 2008 to July 31st 2018 is 10 years... where did the 4 days come from lol.

10yrs is an awesome milestone. 

Not a big fan of milestones myself but 10yrs, 100th plat, and 1000th plat are cool ones for sure.

Edited by Potent_Delusions
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 4:58 AM, PViddy said:

Congrats on that 10 years, to answer your 4 days question tho, my guess would be leap years.

• 3 months later...

Hey,

I would really apreciate to be able to hide some milestones and keep only my favourite ones.

I have two times two milestones on the same game for exemple and I'd prefer to have only one.

Also one of my milestones is kind of a spoiler on Wolfenstein The Old Blood which I'd hide too if I could...

I'm just posting this here, just in case it would inspire someone who have the possibility to do something.

Edited by llljulll
  • Like 3

49 minutes ago, llljulll said:

Hey,

I would really apreciate to be able to hide some milestones and keep only my favourite ones.

I have two times two milestones on the same game for exemple and I'd prefer to have only one.

Also one of my milestones is kind of a spoiler on Wolfenstein The Old Blood which I'd hide too if I could...

I'm just posting this here, just in case it would inspire someone who have the possibility to do something.

Yeah I bring up being able to hide milestones (or at least being able to pick from a list of available milestones to show) like every couple of months. I never get a response as to why it can't happen.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2018 at 1:39 AM, Yenrou-V2 said:

Hey guys, anyone got any idea why my 5500th trophy milestone isn't showing? 

I'm two trophies away from 6000th and I'm kinda worried now. 

5500 is not considered a milestone. Why? Who knows.

You'll get your next at 6000, and every 1000 after that. Until 10000. Then your next at 15000. Why? ...Reasons.

I personally don't see the point in all of these milestones.

The only milestones that matter to me is getting your 5000th trophy, 10000th and 20000th trophy, your 100th and 200th platinums, and of course your first trophy and platinum. Otherwise I don't really care.

Going by specific dates like Christmas, New Years and Valentines Day is tacky. Or going by say a first anniversary trophy since you created your PSN account. Just no.

• Like 2

• 9 months later...

Where that "slowest platinum" at, though?!

On 9/7/2011 at 7:19 PM, Orca_Overlord said:

could you add a box where a user can select their proudest trophy?

\While this functions mechanically different completely from the others, this would still be a good inclusion.

Full-personally, though, I'd be partially pissed at this inclusion later on. as the plan for me was to make the 100th my proudest (among favorite) platinum. 

• 9 months later...

I want to Platinum Ghost of Tsushima as my 450. Platinum and as my 20000. trophy. But I have 29 Trophys from Call of Duty 2 from the glitched accident. I have hided they. My Question is if the Black Ops 2 Trophys count to the milestones? Or must I earn the Gost of Tsushima Platinum as my 20029. trophy in real?

On 8/6/2020 at 2:54 PM, Timo1101 said:

I want to Platinum Ghost of Tsushima as my 450. Platinum and as my 20000. trophy. But I have 29 Trophys from Call of Duty 2 from the glitched accident. I have hided they. My Question is if the Black Ops 2 Trophys count to the milestones? Or must I earn the Gost of Tsushima Platinum as my 20029. trophy in real?

They don't count if you hide them. The only thing that will leave a mark is an "H" sign and any possible flags associated. So it will technically be the 20029th trophy while also being the 20000th trophy.

• 1 month later...
On 11/30/2018 at 4:40 AM, Salicylae said:

Hey,

You have to do what I do, hide a trophy or game

>< it sucks, but its the only way atm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...