Fastest way to boost in splitscreen ? (no glitches)

ReljaGamer

I need only lvl 5 on other classes (well.. lvl35 on one) for plat ? Me and my wife played as necro and psycho, lvl51 but we are a bit under geared for ultra playtrough therefor I wonder what is best way to boost chars for trophy ?

We dont like glitches anyway.. Does spaming last boss brings enough exp or cleaning lvl50 enemies in random areas might be faster ?

Thanks !

Edited by Mazi7ps

You always get more XP for more players in your lobby, so yes, add them as splitscreen players.

Just play whatever highest difficulty you have, level 5 doesn't take that long.

Also, that bar in Borderlands 2 is best for farming XP if you have a nice rocket launcher.

Edited by DARKB1KE
  • Like 1

Are you just trying to level for the sake of leveling or to prep for the ultimate play through?

Cause post level 50, playthrough 2 starts to give crap XP. Beginning playthrough 3 is more about gear and slag. If you want more advice about that I can gladly give it but since you asked about XP I'll cover that instead lol.

Like the poster above said, the tier 3 Bar room brawl is probably the fastest but that's in a dlc and you might not have it. In the base game Arid Nexus Badlands is the best IMO. There's lots of skags around the edges, rabids and badasses give nice XP. There's a mini boss in the back of the village named bone head 2.0, the big boss on the bridge named Saturn, and a badass constructor up top. Between all those plus the normal enemies, there's some great XP to be found in there.

• Like 1

Thanks for tips, I had luck but I found much easier way and I never saw that on youtube or any guide whatsoever.

If hopefully one of players have lvl50 on necromancer, there is a build where you invest mostly in best friends tab. After defeting last boss, birds will continue to spawn endlessly, forever. While robot (or however is his name) have limited time to help us, by killing birds again and again he keeps maximum time and he is killing birds forever :) We went in restaurant for dinner for about 2 hours (probably less), after we got home we had lvl42 on Gunzerker ! :D 

Probably best way to get boosted, this is on second difficulty though, on third one it's even faster.

Edited by Mazi7ps

2 hours ago, Mazi7ps said:

Thanks for tips, I had luck but I found much easier way and I never saw that on youtube or any guide whatsoever.

If hopefully one of players have lvl50 on necromancer, there is a build where you invest mostly in best friends tab. After defeting last boss, birds will continue to spawn endlessly, forever. While robot (or however is his name) have limited time to help us, by killing birds again and again he keeps maximum time and he is killing birds forever :) We went in restaurant for dinner for about 2 hours (probably less), after we got home we had lvl42 on Gunzerker ! :D 

Probably best way to get boosted, this is on second difficulty though, on third one it's even faster.

Yeah, that way is pretty good. It used to be even better till they nerfed it.