Possibly unobtainable trophy 'Jukebox Hero' as of 1.3

Froopy the Temmie

Yes, I know the PSN says that this trophy has 0.1%, meaning someone somewhere had to of gotten it from a previous version.

I've been trying high and low to hatch the second egg, but I've noticed that the milk bottle loses it's fill level every time experience is collected, as well as the positioning of the sandwich bar (the sandwich punch card is correct though).

If anyone knows of a way to circumvent this issue, I'm all ears.  I'd hate to have to delete my save data, but if that's what has to be done, that's what has to be done.  It's the only thing I haven't tried, besides attempting to get enough experience to fill the bottle in one go.  I'll try this tomorrow, but I'm firmly thinking that this trophy is now unobtainable until another update comes out to correct the issue.  I might try deleting my save data if all else fails.

Edited by Temmie

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys the achievement is POSIBLE, today i was playing  a lot of games in a row,the way to get it is very hard, u must do 350 games in a row, without leaving , that because when you leave of the server the milk empty out i am actually on egg 3. GG guys this game is posible to do 100%

The only way to do it is putting intermision to 50 and round to 50 (to make it easier) and must suicide with your partner 7 intermisions

Edited by Amigo_wilson_3
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/1/2020 at 7:33 AM, Bumperklever said:

I was digging a bit regarding this trophy and unfortunately I don't think this will ever get fixed and will be unobtainable.

1) First of all I asked @amigo_wilson_3 about his latest status when he tried it out and he says that after 3 eggs, when you try to do the trick, you level up, resets instantly and stops lagging when you are opening the toys.

2) Secondly I was looking how likely it would be to update the issue. I reckon a thread by the dev stating it would be really hard to do since the porting company, ported the game on an older SDK. This This SDK it was based on is now not supported anymore by Sony. So for a update to be made, the devs need to rewrite the integration code before doing anything. I guess this logic complies with bugs as well. I do not have the technical knowledge to validate what is said, but if this is the truth, then a lot of work needs to be done to bring out an update.

Quote: " The PS4 version is another story, it’s something I can never seem to stop apologizing for. But I’m Sorry!! I mentioned earlier this year that I was working to fix its online connectivity issues, but I ended up running into an issue with getting the right version of the PS4 SDK. Duck Game was ported to PS4 by a company in Europe, and the version of the Sony API’s that they where using have since gone out of date. Sony deprecated the code base for that API and they no longer offer a download for it. I was also led to believe that they would no longer accept game submissions using the old version, so I would be forced to re-write the PS4 integration code in order to push a patch for the game. That would be a ton of work, and I’ve never worked with PS4 code before so I’d be starting from square one. "

Source: https://superjoebob.wordpress.com/2018/09/02/doing-the-unstuck/

The above quote is from 2018 which means more then a year went by. While this shouldn't be top priority and the devs aren't big and works on another game as well, I don't suspect it will come. But if it does it would be a really nice suprise! Next to that, and I don't know the full truth of this. I see a lot of people on reddit complaining to the porters not wanting anything to do with duck game and that they are general bad business.

3) Since I got the physical copy of duck game, I see that the pre-installed patch is 1.03. So it is not newer or older then the digital one. I did not try to achieve the trophy though, but my hopes aren't high. I will give feedback after I tried on an alt!

Thanks for all of the digging you did. I tried to platinum this game before doing research and I've been disappointed with all the bugs in such a fun game. 

I just finished the last challenge I needed for platinum, but still no arcade master trophy. 

I'm not sure if Jukebox Hero is attainable or not, going 350 rounds at a time as mentioned above.

Another issue I've had, which is probably related to the lack of saving, is that the Vincent hats I purchase don't save when I reload the game. I'll try adjusting the setting under Shenanigans next time to see if that helps and I'll report back. 

Looking forward to your update as well, thanks :).

• Like 3

• 5 months later...

Would love to know as well. Doesn't have a typical cheater profile, and the bugged trophies were obtained before others...

In a May 2020 blog post, he was still working on the patch... so it's conceivable?

Edited by visighost

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 06/03/2021 at 2:28 PM, RealBlueHood said:

It's not fixed. It's always been possible if you wanna play the game for a heck long time just to get the plat. I don't know the exact way of obtaining it, but it's possible.

I see user who tried above didn’t manage it despite playing forever, strange that some are able to get it still. Wonder what the secret is ? 

• 2 months later...