Geralt of Rivia comes to Soul Calibur 6!!

kidson2004

I was hoping for this. Kind of saw it coming actually, since Namco published the Witcher series in Europe.  That did it, I'm buying this. They should bring over his "What now, you piece of filth?" taunt from Witcher 3.

10 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Though, I never played Nier: Automata, but I think that female android (YorHa?) would be a cool addition. She has that Soul Calibur look IMO. 

2B?  Yeah, having her in SC VI would be great as well.  Nier: Automata is definitely worth playing BTW.  I've played through it on Steam, & might pick up the PS4 one sometime.

8 hours ago, gameoverDude189 said:

I was hoping for this. Kind of saw it coming actually, since Namco published the Witcher series in Europe.  That did it, I'm buying this. They should bring over his "What now, you piece of filth?" taunt from Witcher 3.

2B?  Yeah, having her in SC VI would be great as well.  Nier: Automata is definitely worth playing BTW.  I've played through it on Steam, & might pick up the PS4 one sometime.

Yeah, 2B. I've watched a little gameplay of Nier: Automata and think she'd fit in pretty well.