kidson2004

Geralt of Rivia comes to Soul Calibur 6!!

13 posts in this topic

Ivy, Sophitia and the other girls will need to be careful of his thrusts. If you know what I mean.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He looks like a perfect fit for this game. Hopefully we also get a Bloodborne or Souls character added to the roster.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ekirne77 said:

Ivy, Sophitia and the other girls will need to be careful of his thrusts. If you know what I mean.

 

Nope, no clue what you mean. None whatsoever. Please elaborate. In detail. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah seemed obvious after all of the teasing on Twitter starting last week, glad he's in!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's pretty cool. I remember when each system had it's own exclusive character on Soul Calibur 2 (Heihachi, Spawn, and Link).

 

Though, I never played Nier: Automata, but I think that female android (YorHa?) would be a cool addition. She has that Soul Calibur look IMO. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's pretty cool. It makes me tempted to get the game. I also hope there's a "Damn you're ugly!" taunt :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't much care for The Witcher, but this is a really good choice. 

 

Much better than Darth Vader.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was hoping for this. Kind of saw it coming actually, since Namco published the Witcher series in Europe.  That did it, I'm buying this. They should bring over his "What now, you piece of filth?" taunt from Witcher 3.

 

10 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Though, I never played Nier: Automata, but I think that female android (YorHa?) would be a cool addition. She has that Soul Calibur look IMO. 

2B?  Yeah, having her in SC VI would be great as well.  Nier: Automata is definitely worth playing BTW.  I've played through it on Steam, & might pick up the PS4 one sometime.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, gameoverDude189 said:

I was hoping for this. Kind of saw it coming actually, since Namco published the Witcher series in Europe.  That did it, I'm buying this. They should bring over his "What now, you piece of filth?" taunt from Witcher 3.

 

2B?  Yeah, having her in SC VI would be great as well.  Nier: Automata is definitely worth playing BTW.  I've played through it on Steam, & might pick up the PS4 one sometime.

Yeah, 2B. I've watched a little gameplay of Nier: Automata and think she'd fit in pretty well.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.