Steins;Gate 0 Confirmed It will have 23 episodes and a OVA.

Nexuds121

3 minutes ago, Nexuds121 said:

I looked it on Wikipedia it shows 23 episodes and a OVA. It's official. I can't wait to see it.

It's been confirmed for a while that Steins;Gate0 would get an anime adaptation :P . Good to know it won't be crammed into 12 episodes. I hope the OVA shows what happens during Operation Altaïr.

That's actually mentioned on the other thread about this...

Also Satoshi pointed out the 23 episode thing (with a link to a real source) 2 posts above your (TC) reply in there, just above my post...

Was it needed to make a new thread for this, when you clearly didn't even read the latest posts in the other one?

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

It's been confirmed for a while that Steins;Gate0 would get an anime adaptation :P . Good to know it won't be crammed into 12 episodes. I hope the OVA shows what happens during Operation Altaïr.

Dragon i'm halfway done on Dead Rising 4 Trophy Guide. Once i'm done with that would you check my guide on that please?

1 hour ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

That's actually mentioned on the other thread about this...

Also Satoshi pointed out the 23 episode thing (with a link to a real source) 2 posts above your (TC) reply in there, just above my post...

Was it needed to make a new thread for this, when you clearly didn't even read the latest posts in the other one?

I have. But you worry to much on that.