Spring Fling!

26 minutes ago, donut_plz said:

@xMissFantasy damn snow won’t stay away here either. Just got hit with 6” this afternoon.

Congrats on finishing up the event. ??

We have had snow, rain, and sun in the past few days. The weather can't make up its mind. Today it was so windy, my daughter's softball game was cancelled.

1 hour ago, ladynadiad said:

Yeah, you should!  Deadline for them is the 18th.

I have till the 30th to get it done but I'd rather get it done sooner rather than later. 

1 hour ago, donut_plz said:

@xMissFantasy damn snow won’t stay away here either. Just got hit with 6” this afternoon.

Congrats on finishing up the event. 1f44d-1f3fc.png

Thanks! :)  And that blows! It was just raining on and off today but it didn't melt diddily squat. Supposed to warm up here this week but hopefully this will be the last of the snow we see! ...till next winter lol :P 

1 hour ago, Toogie53 said:

We have had snow, rain, and sun in the past few days. The weather can't make up its mind. Today it was so windy, my daughter's softball game was cancelled.

Climate change and global warming! My boyfriend and I usually say the weather is drunk when that happens. And that sucks. :( I used to play when I was younger so I understand that. Really hard to play ball when it's windy as hell. I'm sure she'll knock it out of the park next game! 

15 hours ago, Toogie53 said:

I forgot to update percentages on the weekend. I'm doing it now! 

Alright that's done! Let me know if I messed up your lists. I feel  like maybe I missed a game change or two. 

Also, it finally let me update my name back. So for anyone that isn't familiar. 2G53 = Toogie53 

I think my game change flew under the radar ;) . I wanted to switch Samurai Warriors for three shorter games, so my new list should look like this: 

Batman: The Enemy Within - :platinum:
Assassin's Creed Rogue Remastered - :platinum:
Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry - ?
Skylar & Plux: Adventure on Clover Island - 45%
Koi - 95%
BONUS: Yooka-Laylee - :platinum:

29 minutes ago, Jesaya815 said:

I think my game change flew under the radar ;) . I wanted to switch Samurai Warriors for three shorter games, so my new list should look like this: 

Batman: The Enemy Within - :platinum:
Assassin's Creed Rogue Remastered - :platinum:
Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry - 1f4af.png
Skylar & Plux: Adventure on Clover Island - 45%
Koi - 95%
BONUS: Yooka-Laylee - :platinum:

Sorry for that. I'll get it updated right now. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Toogie53 said:

I forgot to update percentages on the weekend. I'm doing it now! 

Alright that's done! Let me know if I messed up your lists. I feel  like maybe I missed a game change or two. 

Also, it finally let me update my name back. So for anyone that isn't familiar. 2G53 = Toogie53 

Looks good to me. Everyone has made really good progress in the event in the two weeks since the start. I actually have to slow down a bit. My wife has said that I have been going to hard on gaming lately?. I shall honor her request simce like last week I think I was playing something about everyday. Sunday I did not play anything event related. I did play lego harry potter with my wife a bit. I helped her clear the first story. Then I did a little Crash, just clearing a few random things as I finished the first island. I actually did nothing yesterday, not even at work on my vita. My goal this week is to finish the last region of Baseball riot. Maybe finish the last chapter of my Telltale game if I can find a good time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Looks good to me. Everyone has made really good progress in the event in the two weeks since the start. I actually have to slow down a bit. My wife has said that I have been going to hard on gaming lately1f615.png. I shall honor her request simce like last week I think I was playing something about everyday. Sunday I did not play anything event related. I did play lego harry potter with my wife a bit. I helped her clear the first story. Then I did a little Crash, just clearing a few random things as I finished the first island. I actually did nothing yesterday, not even at work on my vita. My goal this week is to finish the last region of Baseball riot. Maybe finish the last chapter of my Telltale game if I can find a good time.

No problem, your slow-down will let the rest of us catch up with you! lol. Take care of real life first. I only get to play so much because my wife has fibromyalgia and wants to sleep or at least lay in bed almost all the time. If she's up and about, I'm rarely playing games. This keeps her pretty happy. My kids like that I play games with them too. 

So, I completed Tearaway's story. Now, I just need to finish the collectibles and some get some easy miscelleanous trophies. As for Watch Dogs, I've been progressing on sidequests and collectibles and already at 60% game complete overall. As for Croixleur Sigma, I think I might give up of this game for the event and trade for another one, something I will consider during the following. Haven't touched Gravity Rush since the event started, but I believe I'll still platinum it in time. :)

It's gonna be a race against the clock i'm down to 2 characters left to grind in Bleach and hopefully i can get the Plat in a few days. Problem is i'll be on vacation for a week at the end of the month so probably start Killzone 2 only next month :/

I played some levels in Sky Force Anniversary already got some easy trophies (rescue 100 humans, destroy 1000 enemies). Have finished 5 of 8 maps but repeated those a dozen time each already to get stars which are needed for upgrades (stronger weapons, more health). I guess this'll keep me busy on my Vita for the remaining time of this event. I haven't synched trophies yet, but i'll do it later today...

Very little progress in Adventure Capitalist was made since the last post. I bought a few more companies, some like the oil rig are close to max amount (around 7k of 9k), some others like pizza restaurant take much more time (even though close to 4k and only 5k needed)...

1 minute ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Very little progress in Adventure Capitalist was made since the last post. I bought a few more companies, some like the oil rig are close to max amount (around 7k of 9k), some others like pizza restaurant take much more time (even though close to 4k and only 5k needed)...

I started roughly the same time as you and Im only at around 600 oil rigs etc. Haven't done the clock jump though.

Had this game on my phone since it came out and it took me a year probably to finish earth. (I gave up on Moon and Mars ?)

Update (I won't even joke by calling it a weekly update ?)

Asura's Wrath - :platinum:

Man, this game is so underrated. I totally understand why some people don't like it, but it's a really good story told in an inventive way with giant set pieces. The biggest problems I would say are: A- Multiple playthroughs are required for the platinum (At least 3, but 4.5 are recommended and the playthrough are about 6-8 hours each) and B- the true ending is locked behind DLC.

Life is Strange- Episode 2 done

When I started the game, I really didn't know what to think. I like the idea of a teen drama game, but the characters didn't super resonate with me. But, the ending of episode 2 made me change my mind completely; I might not like Chloe, but the game is super well written nonetheless. That moment was really powerful and, even though the game has a rewind mechanic, they used it really well. Really curious to see where it goes from there.

Edited by ArtikSkarab
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, donut_plz said:

I started roughly the same time as you and Im only at around 600 oil rigs etc. Haven't done the clock jump though.

Had this game on my phone since it came out and it took me a year probably to finish earth. (I gave up on Moon and Mars 1f605.png)

I'm doing the clock jump every few min. I build up Earth and Moon only anymore, i gave up on Mars since there's no trophy related to that planet. On Earth I wait until i can get 1000 times more angels when i have (example i have 1 million, then i wait until 3 billion), choose to reset my business empire and do a couple of more time jumps :D It's amazing how maney angels i have by now (i think it's 31 times higher than 1 million) honestly i can't think i'd play it without time jumps though. It's not that good of a game and sadly it lacks any story  :(

Edited by Evil_Joker88