Spring Fling!

9 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

It looks great on desktop and the formatting looks fine on mobile but now I have to scroll even more. xD I think it looks a lot nicer, but it's hard to tell what some of the games are just based on the banner sometimes. That's pretty much my only critique, other than that it looks great. :D

I can make call outs on some of the vague ones. So far I only commented the ones that use the same icon for multiple games like the Kingdom Hearts and Sly Collections. If i get really bored, I might link them all so you can go directly to the user's trophy lists for the game. It might save me time in the long run because I spend a bunch of time looking through people's profiles for updates. I already did the links for those doing Xbox and Steam games.

Edited by Toogie53

10 minutes ago, Toogie53 said:

I can make call outs on some of the vague ones. So far I only commented the ones that use the same icon for multiple games like the Kingdom Hearts and Sly Collections. If i get really bored, I might link them all so you can go directly to the user's trophy lists for the game. It might save me time in the long run because I spend a bunch of time looking through people's profiles for updates. I already did the links for those doing Xbox and Steam games.

I think that's a great idea but also sounds really time consuming considering how any games people are doing this time around. xD

6 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

I think that's a great idea but also sounds really time consuming considering how any games people are doing this time around. xD

It doesn't take too long. I just did CJ's links in about a minute. I'll probably do the rest tomorrow. I'm kind of done goofing with formatting today. 

Edited by Toogie53
  • Like 2

Started diamond farming again on Knack last night. After an hour and a half of opening the same chest, quitting and reloading game over and over I told Knack to stick it up his hiney and went to bed. This drop rate is gonna give me high blood pressure and most likely a controller sized hole in my wall.. :jaymon:?

• Like 1

I like that you added an image for every game chosen for this event @Toogie53 but it doens't look as good on mobile as it does on pc. At least for me... On mobile there's 2-3 lines for images and beneath that the same amount of lines for the trophy percentages. Not easy to see which game has which trophy progress... And besides that i didn't recognise every game so pls consider keeping the written names :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

I like that you added an image for every game chosen for this event @Toogie53 but it doens't look as good on mobile as it does on pc. At least for me... On mobile there's 2-3 lines for images and beneath that the same amount of lines for the trophy percentages. Not easy to see which game has which trophy progress... And besides that i didn't recognise every game so pls consider keeping the written names :)

I appreciate the feedback. I think it doesn't look as nice on mobile but it was still understandable. I think it vastly improved the look on a PC though. So I guess I just need to know more about how people are viewing it. Do most use PCs or do many look at this on mobile? How do you feel about the idea of linking the trophy list to the game instead of having the title written out? I updated CJ_Mystery's list with links for an example. If you click on his games it will show you you what game it is and which trophies they have earned. 

Edited by Toogie53

3 minutes ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

My work internet blocker prevents me from accessing it. I usually read stuff on my mobile but if I need to update my trophy page or vita page I go to the library that is not to far away.

Mostly my internet is wide open at work. I am blocked from a few random things though. Like I can watch YouTube, but not Netflix. 

• Like 1

I'm sure there are more rules, but I'm not really taking many risks by looking at questionable crap at work in the first place. Except for the chatroom, this site functions for me. My boss is one of those guys that only cares what I do if there is work to be done. I keep my task list tidy and work on things as soon as they come in. If there's nothing coming in for an hour, that's an hour of free time for me. I used to dig around and find extra work, but I've kind of done all the backlogged rainy day stuff already. This isn't just because of me, but when I started the team was struggling to get to tasks within a 48 period. Now, most tasks are completed within an hour of arriving in the our queue. Sometimes, it's boring to have excess free time, but when I started hitting up friends from other departments for work, it made people nervous and ask a bunch of questions. So I found it best to remain willing and able and just let the work find me.

Edited by Toogie53

You guys are so lucky to have net access at work.  Best I can do is mooch the wifi from the nearby Burger King on my Vita, and that's if I luck out and get the closest parking spot to them, and that's only on breaks and lunch.  So I usually just play a game that doesn't require looking at a guide every step of the way.  Which is why Exist Archive is the game I'm playing at work instead of Tokyo Xanadu.

And progress wise, I finally got one of the endings in Exist Archive, only 3 more endings to go, two of which I can grab from backup saves.  The last one I'm going to do a NG+ for because it would take longer to grind enough to beat chapter 11 again that it would be to get back to chapter 11 with my save that beat the game.  Otherwise, doing all the post game stuff for a bit before I tackle the other endings, and there's a lot of post game stuff.  Have 2 more dungeons to 100%, one of which is going to require 5 runs through it before I can, have to run through every previous dungeon again to finish the last quests on them for some trophies, have to get more skills, the post game party members, and more.  Yeah, there's a reason why this one is a UR plat and all but one of my remaining trophies are URs as well.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

You guys are so lucky to have net access at work.  Best I can do is mooch the wifi from the nearby Burger King on my Vita, and that's if I luck out and get the closest parking spot to them, and that's only on breaks and lunch.  So I usually just play a game that doesn't require looking at a guide every step of the way.  Which is why Exist Archive is the game I'm playing at work instead of Tokyo Xanadu.

And progress wise, I finally got one of the endings in Exist Archive, only 3 more endings to go, two of which I can grab from backup saves.  The last one I'm going to do a NG+ for because it would take longer to grind enough to beat chapter 11 again that it would be to get back to chapter 11 with my save that beat the game.  Otherwise, doing all the post game stuff for a bit before I tackle the other endings, and there's a lot of post game stuff.  Have 2 more dungeons to 100%, one of which is going to require 5 runs through it before I can, have to run through every previous dungeon again to finish the last quests on them for some trophies, have to get more skills, the post game party members, and more.  Yeah, there's a reason why this one is a UR plat and all but one of my remaining trophies are URs as well.

I found a great guide online for xanadu and copied the whole thing into a word document and have it saved on my ipad. 

17 minutes ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

I found a great guide online for xanadu and copied the whole thing into a word document and have it saved on my ipad. 

No cell phone or tablet and the Vita only has a crappy web browser that doesn't allow for viewing sites offline (or I'd load the GameFAQs Xanadu guide in and refer to that) and no way to view files loaded on it that I know of.  The Vita is also very slow to load stuff even on my home wifi. 

Best I could possibly do is take a screencap of a guide with screengrab and view it via the photo gallery, maybe.  Seriously, it's just amazing how a portable gaming device is so lacking in ways to view a guide on the device if you don't have internet.

Only 1 trophy left to platinum Watch Dogs! It's a boostable one, so I will still platinum it this week.

As for Gravity Rush Remastered I managed to get a lot of trophies yesterday and did already most the of the storyline missions. All challenges are completed, but still need to get gold in all of them. The platinum + DLC for this game might be faster to get than I though. Tearway's platinum should not take long either. So I will easily platinum at least 3 games for this event.

As for Croixleur Sigma... That damn Dungeon mode, though!

4 hours ago, Caju_94 said:

Only 1 trophy left to platinum Watch Dogs! It's a boostable one, so I will still platinum it this week.

As for Gravity Rush Remastered I managed to get a lot of trophies yesterday and did already most the of the storyline missions. All challenges are completed, but still need to get gold in all of them. The platinum + DLC for this game might be faster to get than I though. Tearway's platinum should not take long either. So I will easily platinum at least 3 games for this event.

As for Croixleur Sigma... That damn Dungeon mode, though!

Nice! That sounds like good progress. I don't have Tearaway on your list. Did you add that as your bonus game?

Alright! I finally remembered I uploaded my gameplay to show two Easter eggs from my bonus game, Agents of Mayhem. At the very beginning of the video, there is a reference to Half Life. The main guy in that game is named Gordon, and the crowbar is kind of his iconic melee weapon. I think it is his first weapon, but I'm not 100% on that. After that, I go press a button that shifts everything and makes it look like some of those 1920s and 1930s era black and white cartoons that Cuphead is based on, like Steam-boat Willy.

• Like 2

That is one cool Easter Egg, Toogs. ^_^

Unfortunately, I am going to be dropping out of earning the bonus badge. I just don't feel the desire to continue playing LEGO City Undercover for now. I did complete all of my games for the theme, though.

Edited by CJ_Mystery
  • Like 1