Spring Fling!

Count me in..my 3 games will be the following

SPRING FORWARD: Assassin's Creed Origins (time travel sort of...the Namaste trophy requires you to advance forward in time 30 times)

SPRING ROLL: Sleeping Dogs

SPRING INTO ACTION: Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

BONUS: Ratchet & Clank

@Cassylvania Yay! I'm glad you joined up on this one. I'm fully aware of your history on the first two games. I hope you get them done this time. They are basically the only things you don't have 100% on. I think Before the Storm best fits Spring Chicken but I've never been picky about people's game choices, so you can justify it however you want. 

@ShogunCroCop  If I were to pick an action game from my backlog for this event, it would definitely be Wolfenstein. It fits nicely! Good luck with the Mein Lieben trophy. I've heard it's a nightmare.

@ArtikSkarab I've never heard of Eat Lead. Just the thumbnail image is bursting with action. It looks perfect for that category. 

Edited by Toogie53

Yes! It's great to see the new event up and running! Everyone's picked some great games this time, so looks like I'm going to have to get my thinking cap on! @Toogie53, I'd love to join! Can I give you my list in a few days though as I'm getting an Xbox Game Pass next week and I'll be picking my games for the event from there :).

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

That's pretty awesome! Guys, I finally won an event. :awesome:

If my memory serves. We both finished it on the same weekend. I think you were first though. Since you didn't get it then, here is your formal congratulations now. ?

Untitled.png

2 minutes ago, RizzleAbbey12 said:

Yes! It's great to see the new event up and running! Everyone's picked some great games this time, so looks like I'm going to have to get my thinking cap on! @Toogie53, I'd love to join! Can I give you my list in a few days though as I'm getting an Xbox Game Pass next week and I'll be picking my games for the event from there :).

Sure thing! I think you can see what games are in the games pass before you sub so you might not have to wait until next week. I'm fine either way. 

Edited by Toogie53

27 minutes ago, Toogie53 said:

@ShogunCroCop  If I were to pick an action game from my backlog for this event, it would definitely be Wolfenstein. It fits nicely! Good luck with the Mein Lieben trophy. I've heard it's a nightmare.

I welcome the challenge. Wolfenstein is my favorite games series. I already warned my wife if she hears gunfire, it'll be coming from my game and not the neighborhood. Because I will have the volume up LOUD.

14 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

@ShogunCroCop can you explain why you chose Ratchet & Clank as bonus game? Just curious as i might choose the game too if i know how it fits :) you are talking about the PS4 game i assume, correct?

Not sure of his reasons, but I platinumed it the past couple of weeks. I noticed some posters in the background for other insomniac games. With slight changes to them. I think Spyro the Dragon was like Speero to the Space Moose or something crazy like that. 

11 minutes ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

...Okay I know I didn't finish all of my games last event, but these themes are so cool that I'm gonna be foolish and sign up again lol. I still need to pick some games, and luckily I have some free time today :D

I'm glad you signed up before I actually bought the stamp for the formal invitation. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Uchiha_Snake__ said:

Oh darn it's on again 1f602.png! I'm currently at work so I'll just sign up and I'll give my list later, but since I couldn't finish Borderlands 2 I think I will put it as my Bonus game since it has plenty of Easter eggs

By the way, April 1st is still too far away, we should start this already 1f602.png1f602.png

I'll be playing it at times too, hit me up if you want a partner at some point :) 

Thx for explaining @Toogie53 but yesterday i saw two easter eggs from Bioshock 2 (Schrödinger's Cat, Unstable Teleport Plasmid) in a video so i'll choose that as a bonus game :) ... oh and there's a trophy for "paying respect to the Founder of Rapture" i think that fits as well...

And i have a question to you Toogie: i know we can switch games along this event. But only within a chosen category or can we swap even those around as we like?

These are the game i want to start with current trophy progress:

Back to the Future (PS4): 0%

Killzone 2: 72%

Duke Nukem (PS4): 0%

Bioshock 2 (PS3): 88% (Base game)

Edited by Evil_Joker88

Spring Forward: Tales from the Borderlands

Spring Flowers: Seasons after Fall

Spring Cleaning: Song of the Deep

Bonus: Life is Strange

I think these games will work for me.  Of course, you never know what PS+ will have in April :awesome:

Edited by PermaFox
  • Like 1

Just now, donut_plz said:

Woop.. I’m gonna work on infamous too PFox. Nice choice!

Oh!  I just noticed that I copied you for the bonus event!  Maybe we can help and motivate each other on this game next month?  Nice choices!

On 3/16/2018 at 3:06 PM, Evil_Joker88 said:

@ShogunCroCop can you explain why you chose Ratchet & Clank as bonus game? Just curious as i might choose the game too if i know how it fits :) you are talking about the PS4 game i assume, correct?

@Evil_Joker88

Yeah I read that there were Insomniac posters as Easter Eggs. If that is incorrect, I'll change it.

Edited by ShogunCroCop

Okay, I have made my list~

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/151f1b/Laf972f.png
Spring Rolls: Okami HD
The moment this as announced as a category I knew I wanted Okami to fill this space. And seeing that it was a suggested game, I must be on the right track! Considering the game is so based in Japanese culture, it just felt perfect for the Spring Rolls category.

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/c16f0c/L808ef6.png

Spring Chicken: South Park: The Stick of Truth

The main characters are all children, so I'm gonna say this makes sense. (Man, South Park games are used a lot for Toogie events, huh?)

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/742d42/Lc44c4f.png
Spring into Action: Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition

It's like a kung fu movie. All sorts of action. Boom, explosions everywhere.

I'm still thinking about my Easter Egg game, but anyway. I'm so excited to get this event started :D

Edited by ShakeNBake663