Playing 2 systems at same time

24 minutes ago, XxraymanjrxX said:

I know the title sound confusing but what im asking is....is it allowed that if im playing ps4 and my wife if playing on the vita or ps3? She plays on my account and helps me. She dosent do it alot but likes to play games that she can grind for me. Thanks in advance

It’s fine. For all we know everyone just Shareplays all their PS4 trophies anyway. 

10 minutes ago, DARKB1KE said:

Yes it's allowed but team accounts are not. 

Is it a team account if i had 5 children playing on 5 PS4 on my account at the same time ? When the person is from your family it's not considered as a Team Account ? It must be a stranger ? or is there somewhere a definition of a Team Account ? Were there any dispute threads for any team accounts someone got banned for doing this  ? And how to prove that trophies were done by some team members living in a different country instead of your children ? Just a few questions to start the discussion again ?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, DARKB1KE said:

I dont wanna sound a noob or anything but whats a team account

5 minutes ago, bezdomnekoty said:

Is it a team account if i had 5 children playing on 5 PS4 on my account at the same time ? When the person is from your family it's not considered as a Team Account ? It must be a stranger ? or is there somewhere a definition of a Team Account ? Were there any dispute threads for any team accounts someone got banned for doing this  ? And how to prove that trophies were done by some team members living in a different country instead of your children ? Just a few questions to start the discussion again 1f61c.png

Oh u mean like if i play offline and she plays online with my account?

39 minutes ago, XxraymanjrxX said:

I know the title sound confusing but what im asking is....is it allowed that if im playing ps4 and my wife if playing on the vita or ps3? She plays on my account and helps me. She dosent do it alot but likes to play games that she can grind for me. Thanks in advance

Don't see anything wrong with that... last night I was "playing" (ie: glitching) Jak 3 on my ps3 whilst knocking over Midnight Deluxe on my PS4 :)

12 minutes ago, damage_6-9 said:

Don't see anything wrong with that... last night I was "playing" (ie: glitching) Jak 3 on my ps3 whilst knocking over Midnight Deluxe on my PS4 :)

Oh ok. Well i bought my wife and daughter their own ps4s. Say im playing a game on my account offline. She wants to play on her ps4 on my account at the same time. Is that whats not allowed?

3 hours ago, XxraymanjrxX said:

Say im playing a game on my account offline. She wants to play on her ps4 on my account at the same time. Is that whats not allowed?

Your account is running on two separate PS4 consoles at the same time, pretty sure that isn't allowed for this site, but i have to ask the followings...

Does it matter? Does it make you happy? Does it REALLY matter what other people online feel about it? As long as it's making you and yours happy - go nuts.

On that note - why not make your system her Primary and her system your primary? That way ya'll can play on your own accounts on the same game (assuming it's purchased digitally of course).

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, SwampGas said:

Your account is running on two separate PS4 consoles at the same time, pretty sure that isn't allowed for this site, but i have to ask the followings...

Does it matter? Does it make you happy? Does it REALLY matter what other people online feel about it? As long as it's making you and yours happy - go nuts.

On that note - why not make your system her Primary and her system your primary? That way ya'll can play on your own accounts on the same game (assuming it's purchased digitally of course).

Yeah i didnt think about doing like that. Thanks for the advise

From personal experience I know you can't have two PSN accounts running on the same type of console at once. <- I believe this only applies if you sign in.

I had left my saved data from MHW on my fiance's PS4, I had him sign into my account on his system to upload it to the cloud, when doing so it kicked me offline on my account.

If anything Id say go for it if you guys were playing different consoles. so like both of you arent playing the PS4 at the same time on the same account

If you're asking about whether you'll be flagged for doing it, the answer is: no. Here are the flagging rules for the website: 

Under "Things that are not flaggable" one of the things mentioned is for playing multiple consoles at once. While some members of the website will scrutinise your list and probably criticise you for having earned trophies on two consoles at the same time, you won't be flagged for it by this website because it's a means of earning trophies that any account is capable of. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, kraven_15 said:

Sort of follow up question.

An example: what if i own 2 ps3s and copies of little big planet 2? On one copy a turbo controller is doing the 24 hour create trophy and on the other im just playing normally. Is this illegal on the site? 

That's allowed too, because having 2 copies of the game and playing it on 2 different consoles is possible to replicate within the boundaries set in the game, if the person has the hardware then no external devices need to be used to achieve the trophies in that manner, it's possible for anyone who has 2 PS3s, 2 copies of a game and 2 controllers to do, so it's not giving anyone an unfair advantage. What wouldn't be allowed is something that creates time stamps that are more often than not achieved through using a save file e.g. Battlefield Bad Company has separate trophies for completing a chapter on Normal and Hard and they don't unlock back to back, but if someone used 2 consoles and created a situation where those trophies unlocked back to back, they'd likely be flagged as it would be indistinguishable from people who hack the trophies with an online save file. 

Edited by Sergen

1 hour ago, DuckSwimmer said:

From personal experience I know you can't have two PSN accounts running on the same type of console at once. <- I believe this only applies if you sign in.

I had left my saved data from MHW on my fiance's PS4, I had him sign into my account on his system to upload it to the cloud, when doing so it kicked me offline on my account.

Nope, not possible of course to be online from 2xPS4s at the same time on 1 account, PSN will kick you out.

However you can have even 10 PS4 with the same PSN account, but you can use the digital content bought from PSS only on two of them at the same time:

1st has to be activated (and you can play it in offline), 2nd doesn't have to be activated, but you have to be online with this account.

1 hour ago, DuckSwimmer said:

If anything Id say go for it if you guys were playing different consoles. so like both of you arent playing the PS4 at the same time on the same account

Not true. Example: you can play "n" different Japanese VNs/usual games on "n" PS4s (where "n">1) on the same account while being offline at the same time, then you can sync the trophies from all of them with no "punishment".

7 hours ago, DARKB1KE said:

What Constitutes a Flag:

"Though allowed as they fall under the multiple console rule, "trophy teams" are not advised as they increase the chance of a member using notorious methods of earning trophies within a game. Any impossible timestamps within a game list can get flagged."

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, MIKEY-L-666 said:

Nothing wrong with that at all. I often play on my vita when I'm grinding out boring trophies on the PS3 or PS4. 

Same here or I'm playing through a game I've already done such as Life is strange. I worked on my grind for 1000 tank kills on get off my lawn while doing it on my PS3. I didn't get the beneficial glitch on that game. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DEMONICRUBLE18 said:

Same here or I'm playing through a game I've already done such as Life is strange. I worked on my grind for 1000 tank kills on get off my lawn while doing it on my PS3. I didn't get the beneficial glitch on that game. 

Oh my word I remember that 1000 tank kill trophy well! When I first got the vita I installed the game as it looked fun and it was free. I made a huge mistake lols. 

wow I never knew there was a discussion about it. It seems so... logical to me. it is possible to everyone. I have 5 consoles and often play up to three of them, for example when I have a new Tell tale, which I just watch and sometimes there are quick time events but I don't have to "play" much.

yesterday I played Chaos Child for PS4 and PSVita at the same time while my third console played singstar for me. I earned trophies on both games on the same time.(not in sinstar though, I grind the 400 Songs trophy :D)

I never had help from a friend, it's my struggle to find games I can combine that way to spare some time but that was always part of the fun.

Never thought It could be a problem to anyone^^"

Edited by Ai-ds_low

6 minutes ago, MIKEY-L-666 said:

Oh my word I remember that 1000 tank kill trophy well! When I first got the vita I installed the game as it looked fun and it was free. I made a huge mistake lols. 

It wasn't that bad. I didn't do it all in one go, played for a bit here and there. Happy I had it to work on during my second play through for life is strange, I don't like playing through most games twice so close together I know the story really well and find it boring, give it at least a few months or even a year then it's more enjoyable. 

Edited by DEMONICRUBLE18

2 hours ago, Sergen said:

If you're asking about whether you'll be flagged for doing it, the answer is: no. Here are the flagging rules for the website: 

Under "Things that are not flaggable" one of the things mentioned is for playing multiple consoles at once. While some members of the website will scrutinise your list and probably criticise you for having earned trophies on two consoles at the same time, you won't be flagged for it by this website because it's a means of earning trophies that any account is capable of. 

Thank you. Im not new to the site but i am new to the forums. I appreciate all the info. 

On 16/03/2018 at 0:21 AM, bezdomnekoty said:

Is it a team account if i had 5 children playing on 5 PS4 on my account at the same time ?

Sounds like child labour, someone might call social services even if it's not flagable ;)

@grifteskymfning Man that vid gave me a good chuckle; the lengths someone people go to!

Personally I only buy games that I want to play and enjoy, so I wouldn't even be able to play 2+ at once. I have nothing against others doing it though like in the vid (or lesser variants), but account sharing even if it's between family seems a bit unfair if you're actively going for leaderboard ranks. Imo it's no different to buying trophies/using saves/shareplay because the end result is the same; you're not earning those trophies yourself. So what's the point?

Edited by Zolkovo
  • Like 2