Playing 2 systems at same time

On 3/16/2018 at 2:45 AM, Smashero said:

Nope, not possible of course to be online from 2xPS4s at the same time on 1 account, PSN will kick you out.

However you can have even 10 PS4 with the same PSN account, but you can use the digital content bought from PSS only on two of them at the same time:

1st has to be activated (and you can play it in offline), 2nd doesn't have to be activated, but you have to be online with this account.

What do you mean not possible, lmao. That is literally what I said.... Like someone can't be on my DuckSwimmer account on two PS4s at the same time. But someone can be on DuckSwimmer on a PS4 and a PS3/Vita at the same time. My example I gave was valid. I was on my PS4, my fiance had to sign on my account under his PS4 to upload my data to the cloud so I can access it and it kicked me offline because I was originally online.

ALso by different consoles, I should've been more clear, I was not referencing PS4's because my previous comment I made on that wouldn't make any sense.

Although the offline activated ps4 thing I actually did not know.

Edited by DuckSwimmer

I've just read this topic in its entirety with great interest.

I had no idea until now that that "team accounts" or whatever it is called is not allowed.

I have two Vitas. The first Vita is so old, and I used it maybe 3 hours per day everyday for about 4 years. As you'd expect the battery is well used. It can barely hold its charge for 30-60mins and even during that time, often after 30 it keeps flipping between "Vita is low on battery" to suddenly back to 75%.

I wanted to buy a new battery but unlike PSP you can't. Well you can, but you have to buy (what looks like) some dodgy but cheap replacement and take a screwdriver to your Vita. So I just thought, I'll buy a new one. Which I did.

Now technically, since I have 2 Vitas, a PS3 and PS4. I sometimes play Vita when using either PS3 or PS4. Like others, it's sometimes nice to boost something while playing the other. Whether it be a boring grind, or some tedious online boosting.

Now I'm not a team, but surely, by playing two games at once. How can you prove either way whether it's team boosting or not?

What if you have a game that has grindy trophies, say like 100,000 kills but you need another 70,000. How can you prove, team boosting or not. You could just play the game for 10-20 hours, up till you get to 99,900 kills and then just leave the game for a few weeks/months. You could have a whole team playing games with or for you, but if you instructed them to get close to popping trophies, but not popping them. Or if they were going to pop something. Wait until you yourself weren't playing.

How could you prove any cheating was going on?

Naturally if I'm at home and near a charge point I can just play the oldVita attached to electricity supply. When i'm on the train, I will play both new and old vita (not at the same time) Depending on what game I want to play. Both Vitas have 16gb memory in them so I have various games on the go on both of them.

Even though I'm not doing it myself, playing two systems at the same time should not be considered cheating, that's ridiculous. At any rate, even if it was, like I just explained. Some long grindy trophies or lists you have that difficult trophies where you know for sure when they are about to pop. You could easily play 99% of what you need for that trophy and nobody would ever know if you were "cheating" or not.

People have been self boosting as far back as the PS3, using a second account to boost the first one. If that is cheating, then well. Good luck trying to prove it, especially if the second account has trophy privacy set to maximum.

38 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

I've just read this topic in its entirety with great interest.

I had no idea until now that that "team accounts" or whatever it is called is not allowed.

I have two Vitas. The first Vita is so old, and I used it maybe 3 hours per day everyday for about 4 years. As you'd expect the battery is well used. It can barely hold its charge for 30-60mins and even during that time, often after 30 it keeps flipping between "Vita is low on battery" to suddenly back to 75%.

I wanted to buy a new battery but unlike PSP you can't. Well you can, but you have to buy (what looks like) some dodgy but cheap replacement and take a screwdriver to your Vita. So I just thought, I'll buy a new one. Which I did.

Now technically, since I have 2 Vitas, a PS3 and PS4. I sometimes play Vita when using either PS3 or PS4. Like others, it's sometimes nice to boost something while playing the other. Whether it be a boring grind, or some tedious online boosting.

Now I'm not a team, but surely, by playing two games at once. How can you prove either way whether it's team boosting or not?

What if you have a game that has grindy trophies, say like 100,000 kills but you need another 70,000. How can you prove, team boosting or not. You could just play the game for 10-20 hours, up till you get to 99,900 kills and then just leave the game for a few weeks/months. You could have a whole team playing games with or for you, but if you instructed them to get close to popping trophies, but not popping them. Or if they were going to pop something. Wait until you yourself weren't playing.

How could you prove any cheating was going on?

Naturally if I'm at home and near a charge point I can just play the oldVita attached to electricity supply. When i'm on the train, I will play both new and old vita (not at the same time) Depending on what game I want to play. Both Vitas have 16gb memory in them so I have various games on the go on both of them.

Even though I'm not doing it myself, playing two systems at the same time should not be considered cheating, that's ridiculous. At any rate, even if it was, like I just explained. Some long grindy trophies or lists you have that difficult trophies where you know for sure when they are about to pop. You could easily play 99% of what you need for that trophy and nobody would ever know if you were "cheating" or not.

People have been self boosting as far back as the PS3, using a second account to boost the first one. If that is cheating, then well. Good luck trying to prove it, especially if the second account has trophy privacy set to maximum.

Team accounts are not adviced because of potential cheaters in the team and some users don't like them, but they aren't forbidden. 

24 minutes ago, ElBolovo said:

Team accounts are not adviced because of potential cheaters in the team and some users don't like them, but they aren't forbidden. 

Well that's good. Although as I mentioned in my post, even if it's happening, it's mostly impossible to detect and impossible to prove either.

As long as you have 2 ps4, 2ps3, 3vitas/pstv and no more than that linked to an account you can play with those systems the way you'd do usually with zero problems.

But yeah if you connect with 2 consoles of the same system that will usually result in a logout of one of the machines. Even so, Vitas/PSTVs can play between them using the same account and ad hoc (one of them will need to be disconnected from internet tho).