This game is literally the worst game in PSN history!

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

Literary? It it really? I should read up on it. 

My mistake.

18 minutes ago, Gommes_ said:

That'll teach you to buy a game just for trophies 1f604.png

Up until now, all of the games I bought for the trophies has been good games for the price. I even enjoyed My Name Is Mayo. This game however is just a joke. It looks like it was made with sploder. 

Edited by jamaicanchampion
  • Like 1

It does not matter if you buy a game for cheap and just for trophies or the next blockbuster at full price. At some point you will be disappointed and regret one of your purchases. Be glad that you were on a winning streak for so long, but don't blame the devs for a problem you are a part of.

Edited by pinkrobot_pb
  • Like 4

... its a bad game to be sure but complaining about it on the internet isn't gonna get you your money back and quite frankly I don't think its worth your time either :P

Everyone gets burned by a purchase sooner or later, best thing you can do now is simply move on and forget about it.

• Like 1

I thought it was fun. I laughed the full ~20 minutes how bad the "game" was.

So I'd rather laugh about something so shit and get a platinum for it in max of 30 minutes instead of crying how bad a game is and keep pushing a game for completion(looking at you Adam's Venture)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jamaicanchampion said:

I'm not going to lie. I did buy this game for the plat. I knew it was a 2D but it was 3.00 CAD so why not. I didn't know the game would be buggy as hell.It has some serious cliping issues and the combat system is terrible because It is just the square button.The only sound in the game is the music. There is no sound for sword swings or jumping, enemys attacks or dying, there is not even a walking sound. There is also no story. I bet this game took less than a day for one human to make. This is a game that should be on andkon. When I buy a game that is less then 5.00 CAD, I know im not going to get the best game, but I want the game to at least work. Look at My Name Is Mayo, gameplay wise it is not good but at least it was somewhat funny and it was a 2-3 dollar 20 minute game.This game however is just trying to get into the trophy hunter's pockets and it is working.

You forgot the Life of Black Tiger, maybe? And Orc Slayer? These are undoubtedly the worst games ever published on PSN.

• Like 1

This masterpiece is my game of the year for sure! Each to their own but for me this was one of the deepest most engaging epic adventures I have experienced. 

The likes of super meat boy and the new colossus are cake walk compared to this! I was seriously considering creating a petition to make the levels shorter with alot fewer enemies. Some of them took countless attempts to master. 

So yes if you want a rewarding and truly breathtaking rush this game is where its at! Ignore the haters. 

This is powerful POWERFUL stuff! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 16. 3. 2018 at 10:31 AM, Conker said:

this is way better then Orc Slayer and this complaning wont get your money or time back you spent on this. would you rather play bad games like i do? :P

Nah this is far worse than Orc Slayer :)... But Orc Slayer Was terrible to. Especially the last bossfight. For me this is the worst game I have ever played.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4.05.2018 at 10:56 PM, grimlockjoey said:

I can't seem to figure out how i take damage and the monsters don't most of hte time.. and there are barely enough potions to squeeze but.. stuck on i think mission 6

Simply jump on an enemy (does not deal damage). 

At least the trophies aren't glitched.

I consider Eekeemoo worse because of the glitched trophies in that game.

But YES you are right, if talking about quality, but who plays games like these for anything but easy trophies?

• Like 1