This game is literally the worst game in PSN history!

Honestly, I think Friday the 13th is much worse compared to Little House.

Friday is way to overpriced for how much content it has, and it also has microtransactions

You cannot play the game in a manner where you want to win, because a lot of the time, Jason will spawn right next to you, with no one to help you, oh and if you're going for the 1000 complete matches for counselor, you have to wait 20 minutes, not doing anything

No matter what you say, Jason in most situations is way too OP, all a Jason player has to do is pick the Jason Goes to Manhattan variant, and equip either the Head Punch or Choke Grab Kill, or both, the Choke needs no space to perform so you can instantly die once you get grabbed which is stupid because no other grab is like this, and the Head Punch has the shortest animation, so you can instantly grab and kill someone again.

The game, from what I remember, was super unbearable to play as survivors will party up with the Jason, the survivors will tell Jason the location of you or anyone not in the party, and the cheaters will leave, no worries. The game was made in such a poor way, I don't even think it's possible to fix.

Sorry for going on a rant, I absouletly hate this game and think it's amazing that it's not getting anymore updates, meaning, the game is going to die, a horrible death.

On 3/16/2018 at 1:26 AM, jamaicanchampion said:

I'm not going to lie. I did buy this game for the plat. I knew it was a 2D but it was 3.00 CAD so why not. I didn't know the game would be buggy as hell.It has some serious cliping issues and the combat system is terrible because It is just the square button.The only sound in the game is the music. There is no sound for sword swings or jumping, enemys attacks or dying, there is not even a walking sound. There is also no story. I bet this game took less than a day for one human to make. This is a game that should be on andkon. When I buy a game that is less then 5.00 CAD, I know im not going to get the best game, but I want the game to at least work. Look at My Name Is Mayo, gameplay wise it is not good but at least it was somewhat funny and it was a 2-3 dollar 20 minute game.This game however is just trying to get into the trophy hunter's pockets and it is working.

I'm not going to argue whether or not it's good, but there is some merit.  If you'd humor a different point of view, you could dig up and read the bit I wrote in my 'Most Recent Platinum' post for this game.

p.s. I loved Mayo and I ain't ashamed of it.  Good on you for sticking up for it a bit.

Edited by IntroPhenom
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I guess my general opinion on trophies such as these is pretty simple. If it's not being forced down your mouth then if others want to spend their time, money and effort on it, let them. Yeah sure, you can have your own perspective on the matter based on your ideologies and values, but overall, there is no need to call out or berate others for what they want to do.

That being said I know why I'm buying this for the easy plat. Going in with little expectation and I am pretty sure I gonna come out of this with an even lower expectation judging from the general reaction. Plus I kind of have this weird magnet attraction to bad games in terms of quality and just having a laugh at em'

• 1 year later...

I don't know about the worst game on PS4, but it's up there, totally. It's like something you do in some few days of learning a new engine. You just run from left to right, facing like 5 different enemies total, over like 20 or 30 levels or something. Most of the time you can just jump on top of an enemy and just stand there taking your time attacking it until it's dead. Make sure you scroll slowly, so you don't get more than one on the screen at a time.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
36 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

lol, what would they say if they knew that three years later we will have the real worst games in PSN history being released weekly...

Yeah lol, this topic aged well.

At least it has graphics, and some effort has been put into it. And it lasts longer than 5 minutes.

The standards have got way lower than this game and I dare say the bottom has yet to be reached.

Edited by enaysoft