This game is literally the worst game in PSN history!

5 hours ago, enaysoft said:

The standards have got way lower than this game and I dare say the bottom has yet to be reached.

We have literally under 1 min plats of black and white games with sticks graphics... I know everything is possible but getting lower than that?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, DeepEyes7 said:

We have literally under 1 min plats of black and white games with sticks graphics... I know everything is possible but getting lower than that?

Just you wait! lol

I'm sure somebody will find it.

Back in ye old days of PS3, we didn't think you could get much lower than Leisure Suit Larry and Hanna Montana, then easy but good games like Walking Dead came along, visual novels with skipping all the hext, after that Ratalaika. How far we have dropped in the past decade.

I honestly think there's still a few layers at the bottom of the barrel. No idea what that could be though.

1 minute ago, enaysoft said:

Just you wait! lol

Back in ye old days of PS3, we didn't think you could get much lower than Leisure Suit Larry and Hanna Montana, then easy but good games like Walking Dead came along, visual novels with skipping all the hext, after that Ratalaika. How far we have dropped in the past decade.

I honestly think there's still a few layers at the bottom of the barrel. No idea what that could be though.

Just start the game and trophies start popping... Still people will ask for "tricks" to make it faster... There isn't steam "games" that do that with achievements?

• Like 1

On 7/20/2021 at 3:52 PM, enaysoft said:

Just you wait! lol

On 7/20/2021 at 3:55 PM, DeepEyes7 said:

Just start the game and trophies start popping... Still people will ask for "tricks" to make it faster... There isn't steam "games" that do that with achievements?

It's the same with music and television. In the 1990s you had bands like Nirvana, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam; and artists/groups like 2Pac, Whitney Houston, Boyz II Men. Now you got a bunch of bands that all rely on autotune, have a dozen back up singers, and can't produce an actual good record to save their lives. Hip Hop turned into 'sippin at the club, dance with a bunch of women who twerk, and throw money around'.

Television is mostly reality television, and there are plenty of people out there who will defend shitty television shows.

In this sense, games and trophies in general are just one part of what's been going on in the past decade. I mean, posting video guides for games that take only a minute to platinum? What the fuck is this?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

I mean, posting video guides for games that take only a minute to platinum? What the fuck is this?

This last part made me big lol.

I mean, well, you're not wrong that's for sure.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/16/2018 at 3:44 AM, DrBloodmoney said:

You get what you pay for. 

You knew what you were doing. Posting about how bad it was after the fact doesn't make it any more dignified.

? On point.  I couldn't say it better.  I'll just add that's what one gets when one buys garbage, trophy whore shovelware for a quick, easy plat with no effort.  But to each, his/her own. 

On 8/31/2018 at 4:16 PM, Crzy Minus said:

I don't get how people buy these games just for a quick plat, you're basically adding muck to your collection.

? Agreed.  I did it three times with the 2 Mayos and the TWD.  But I will never do it again.  Imo, it's alright to have one, two, maybe three on your profile, but now it seems there are people with 50, 60, a hundred or more of these garbage "games" on their profile and I don't get it.  I guess it isn't for me to get, to understand and to each, his/her own and yadda-yadda-yadda and all that.  I, personally, just don't understand having a whole profile filled with these "games", but whatever.  Just my opinion.  And opinions are like noses; everyone has one so whatever. 

On 7/21/2021 at 7:29 PM, AJ_Radio said:

It's the same with music and television. In the 1990s you had bands like Nirvana, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam; and artists/groups like 2Pac, Whitney Houston, Boyz II Men. Now you got a bunch of bands that all rely on autotune, have a dozen back up singers, and can't produce an actual good record to save their lives. Hip Hop turned into 'sippin at the club, dance with a bunch of women who twerk, and throw money around'.

Television is mostly reality television, and there are plenty of people out there who will defend shitty television shows.

In this sense, games and trophies in general are just one part of what's been going on in the past decade. I mean, posting video guides for games that take only a minute to platinum? What the fuck is this?

I couldn't have said it better, my friend.??

You know I want to say....I remember a time when platinuming 100 games or 200 or even 300 or 400 games was a gigantic achievement.  I started gaming and trophy hunting on January 1st, 2011 (New Year's Day; it just happened to work out that way).  I remember popping my first trophy and not knowing what a trophy was and playing through Final Fantasy XIII and popping a few more.  I soon figured out what a trophy and its significance and I decided then and there that I would platinum Final Fantasy XIII because I loved (and still love) it so much.  It's still my favorite game ever.  Anyway, I am digressing.  On topic, back then, well over 10 years ago now, I gave myself the goal of someday platinuming 100 games.  It is still my longterm goal.  Back then, 100 platinums seemed like and, indeed, was a lot.  Even up until a few years ago, if I saw someone with 300, 400 platinums, it left me in awe.  Fast forward to now, not so much.  I see accounts with 400+ platinums all the time now.  I'll look at them and I'll see that the majority of what's on most of these people's profiles are trophy whore shovelware.  They can't really properly be called games because they aren't.  They are "platinum poppers".  That's it.  Imho, it's kind of pathetic, but, as others have already said, I guess it's a sign of our times.  But again....to each, his own.  My longterm goal is still 100 platinums.  If it takes me another 8 or 9 years or so to achieve that goal, fine.  So be it.  I'd rather have it take me that long and have played the games that I really wanted to play and platinum the games that I was skilled enough to, was able to and had the time to instead of a ton of garbage which required no effort whatsoever.  But again....to each, his own. 

Edited by Spider-Man916

• 1 month later...

I should not have bought and completed this game, but whatever. Even if you're tempted by the current $0.79 price (that's when I bought it), don't.

-It's an easy an quick platinum, tho. So? There are easier and quicker platinums (or close enough) that are more entertaining than this dreck.

-It's cheap. Again, not worth it anyway. There are free games, $0.99 games, and $1.99 games that are better than this.

This game is so boring, so cheaply made. Just avoid it. It's the worst PSN game I've ever played, and possibly the worst game I've played ever. It probably is, only Spectrewoods comes close. 

• 1 year later...