Sir Eatsalot

AvengedEvil

Sir Eatsalot will be released on 2018/04/27 for Vita and play-asia will have an exlusive limited physical release.

uLOvcC4.jpg

LIMITED TO ONLY 2,000 COPIES WORLDWIDE!

The kingdom of Gluttington was at peace... until one day, Hysterica poisoned the Isotonic Waters with sour lemonade. That evil witch! The kingdom's crops are withering, but this plague has yet to befall all the lands. There is still hope! King Dietan III dispatches his greatest, bravest, stoutest knight to save the kingdom from certain ruin: Sir Eatsalot.

Explore a colorful world full of kooky characters, solve gripping puzzles, and make the most of your PlayStation Vita's hardware features to interact directly with the game world around you.

• Collector's Box
  • Artbook
  • Sir Eatsalot Game
  • Sticker Book
  • Soundtrack CD
  • Numbered Certificate

https://www.play-asia.com/sir-eatsalot-limited-edition/13/70bhl1

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
10 minutes ago, DuckSwimmer said:

Has anyone played this game? I've been thinking about picking it up - digitally, because I'm not going through Play Asias bullshit again...- but I'm not really sure how good the game is.

IMO it all depends on what you favor. Honestly I enjoyed it for the first two hours but after that I started to dislike it. There are two main gripes for me:

- The movement of the character feels really slow

- Many of the game's areas look very similar to each other. There's a "longer" section where you have to walk through a forest and there's only little variance in the details which make it rather annoying to walk through it. The same applies to a mine-area later on where you even have some time constraints as you have to watch for your light source which you must refresh constantly or  or otherwise you have to time your jumps in pitch black areas.

That area was also the one where I decided to give up on it. There are also other things i disliked (the width of gaps in the ground can be barely surpassed by jumps, little variety in the fights) but those two are the main aspects I disliked.

Although it's completely unrelated I would give a recommendation for Reverie (which was also published via Eastasiasoft and got a retail via Play-Asia). It's a tribute to the top-down Zeldas like Link to the Past and has an Earthbound-like look. It's rather short (4 to 6 hours) but IMO it was time well spent.

• Like 1

To be honest, this game becomes boring very quickly. It's nice that they use the rear touchpad and stuff like that, but I just doesn't work well imho. If your a game collector, it's worth getting as it is a nice box with a manual and other things. Furthermore, it's rare! ?

I'm currently waiting for Reverie to arrive. I have high hopes in this one. ?