Interactive Drama not unlockable on PSNow

Hatteii

Hi guys, I recently was playing Heavy Rain through PSNow and found that the Interactive Drama trophy (one that is apparently unmissable according to the trophy guide) did not pop.

My free trail ran out on PSNow and I then purchased the game on sale this week and found that when restarting my game I unlocked it after the second chapter.

Is this because you need to purchase the game to unlock it or is there another reason? 

Has this happened to anyone else?

6 minutes ago, Soufwar said:

That is very very strange, idk what happened but all trophies are supposed to pop whenever you finish the requirements on PS Now, now i am curious if anyone can confirm or deny this! 

I thought it was weird too, but you can see when I went back and did Happy Birthday (a trophy I missed on PSNow) it unlocked - this was after I purchased the game. 

I only started to unlock trophies after Good Father so I wonder if that is the reason why I didn’t pop Interactive Drama or it is because I was essentially just streaming from PSNow. 

The description for Interactive Drama wasn’t exactly the most clear either hence why I wondered if you actually needed to pay (I.e. have the game physically/digitally) rather than using PSNow.

12 hours ago, Hatteii said:

I thought it was weird too, but you can see when I went back and did Happy Birthday (a trophy I missed on PSNow) it unlocked - this was after I purchased the game. 

I only started to unlock trophies after Good Father so I wonder if that is the reason why I didn’t pop Interactive Drama or it is because I was essentially just streaming from PSNow. 

The description for Interactive Drama wasn’t exactly the most clear either hence why I wondered if you actually needed to pay (I.e. have the game physically/digitally) rather than using PSNow.

Did you check online if it’s missable? 

This trophy is buggy as hell anyway so isn't exclusive to the PS Now version. I had to replay the opening 2 or 3 chapters in the retail version of the game, several times before this trophy decided to appear. Since it originally launched, Heavy Rain has developed a reputation for being an awkward sod when it comes to getting trophies to pop when they're supposed to.

"If you think this trophy is glitched well i was in the same boat...all you have to do is once u have completed the mall scene and the autosave comes on, the next time you can pause the game do it and quit to main menu. Then load up your save again and it should pop up...the same goes for the happy birthday trophy"

On 16/03/2018 at 10:03 PM, x7eight said:

Heavy rain on ps3 was a bit dodgy with trophies so it's probably just that and not psnow. 

The PSNow version of the game is the PS4 version. 

On 16/03/2018 at 9:12 PM, Soufwar said:

Did you check online if it’s missable? 

The guide on psnprofiles says it’s unmissable but I will look into this more.

• 3 months later...