Titanomachy_75

Boss Glitch

10 posts in this topic

Just wondering does the boss glitch still work? Leaving system on for 10 to 12 hours.

Got patched a long time ago.

5 minutes ago, det_gittes said:

Are you playing the unpatched version?

Not sure just downlaoded the free game have not played it yet?

Just now, Titanomachy_75 said:

Not sure just downlaoded the free game have not played it yet?

Well, the glitch has been long patched but if you're having trouble, every boss in this game can be easily beaten with the help of another player - once killed by the Cleric Beast you should receive the artifact which will let you summon another hunter. Enjoy this game, there are not many others like it :)

Just now, det_gittes said:

Well, the glitch has been long patched but if you're having trouble, every boss in this game can be easily beaten with the help of another player - once killed by the Cleric Beast you should receive the artifact which will let you summon another hunter. Enjoy this game, there are not many others like it :)

Just wondering ... Thanks will play it soon few games to finish off first ..take care

On 3/18/2018 at 4:29 PM, Monkey-Hands said:

would only work if you'd have the game on disc and played unpatched.

Thanks for the info :)

Boss glitch...... something strange happened to me: i wanted to beat Laurence the First Vicar yesterday, failed many times. 

I rang the bell and had one online player summoned. I noticed that his health bar was completely empty (like in Dark Souls when summoning fails and he gets sent back to his world), but this guy stayed, wasn't sent back and everything worked. We entered through the boss fog and Laurence immediately died without a single hit. I was kinda disappointed cause the boss fight seemed enormously epic, especially the second half, which i have experienced only short time in my attempts before.

Is this a known glitch or is it called a bug? 

I have heard about something similiar a few times but it never happened to me before that way.

4 hours ago, majo334 said:

Boss glitch...... something strange happened to me: i wanted to beat Laurence the First Vicar yesterday, failed many times. 

I rang the bell and had one online player summoned. I noticed that his health bar was completely empty (like in Dark Souls when summoning fails and he gets sent back to his world), but this guy stayed, wasn't sent back and everything worked. We entered through the boss fog and Laurence immediately died without a single hit. I was kinda disappointed cause the boss fight seemed enormously epic, especially the second half, which i have experienced only short time in my attempts before.

Is this a known glitch or is it called a bug? 

I have heard about something similiar a few times but it never happened to me before that way.

Not sure ... Never heard that one thanks for the info! I did beat the game week ago and god those Dungeons NEVER AGAIN HATED THAT PART!! It was a pain to get pass but I DID IT! :)