Lets Play Our Vita Backlog

Finished LEGO Star Wars The Force Awakens. Spent a few more hours than I meant to as I confused a glitch with me just forgetting a collectible.

Could you add Odin Sphere Leifthrasir to my list? I forgot I bought that during the EU Big in Japan sale.

Edited by Edunstar84

A little more progress.  No new plats yet but getting there.

A Rose in the Twilight - 0%   --->100%:platinum:

Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom - 0%

Claire - 0% --->100%:platinum:

Deception IV: Blood Ties - 27%

Exist Archive - 2% ---> 4% ---> 60%

Final Fantasy X HD - 16%

Guacamelee! - 46%

htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary - 0%

Jak II - 7% ---> 14%

Jak 3 - 0%

Knytt Underground - 66%

La-Mulana EX - 0%

Lemmings Touch - 59%

Operation Babel: New Tokyo Legacy - 82%

Silent Hill: Book of Memories - 24% 

Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed - 27%

Spellspire - 0%

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz - 40%

The Caligula Effect - 0%

TorqueL - 61%

Touhou Double Focus - 0%

Toukiden: The Age of Demons - 91%

Valhalla Knights 3 - 0%

Ys Origin - 4%

Super busy at work or out of town (for work).  I haven't had any sit down time on my PS4 so thank goodness for Vita!

8 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

Just finished Psychedelica of the Black Butterfly and can remove that from the backlog.  It was a really good VN and I'd also recommend it to people who prefer less romance focused ones.  It has some romance, but definitely has more of a focus on other elements and a really interesting premise to it.

Cool!  Just need a price drop/sale as I can't justify full game prices for VN's.  So many of the otome have a few really creepy (not in a good way; more in a can we get this guy arrested/put away/otherwise kept away from the rest of the species and why would anyone sane find this romantic kinda way) paths that just ruin the enjoyment.

Edited by Kevvik
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Kevvik said:

Cool!  Just need a price drop/sale as I can't justify full game prices for VN's.  So many of the otome have a few really creepy (not in a good way; more in a can we get this guy arrested/put away/otherwise kept away from the rest of the species and why would anyone sane find this romantic kinda way) paths that just ruin the enjoyment.

I don't blame you there, Psychedelica of the Black Butterfly also was shorter.  But I think some will be glad the focus is more on they are in a creepy manor that they can't escape and lost all their memories.  There's also the fact that the protagonist knows how to say no and the guys do respect her boundaries and treat her with respect.

Also, congrats on your progress in Exist Archive!

18 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

I don't blame you there, Psychedelica of the Black Butterfly also was shorter.  But I think some will be glad the focus is more on they are in a creepy manor that they can't escape and lost all their memories.  There's also the fact that the protagonist knows how to say no and the guys do respect her boundaries and treat her with respect.

Also, congrats on your progress in Exist Archive!

Thanks and congrats to you on the plat.  Hopefully I'll be there next week sometime.

Respecting her boundaries?  Treating her with respect?  Are we really talking about a Japanese VN?  Also, is it just me or is the amnesiac thing really getting tiresome?

Edited by Kevvik

5 minutes ago, Kevvik said:

Thanks and congrats to you on the plat.  Hopefully I'll be there next week sometime.

Respecting her boundaries?  Treating her with respect?  Are we really talking about a Japanese VN?  Also, is it just me or is the amnesiac thing really getting tiresome?

Yes, we are but like I said it's not a romance focused one.  I'd actually say it's more like a less gory Danganronpa or Zero Escape.

And I wish you luck with getting that Exist Archive plat next week.  The speedruns were actually pretty tricky, especially on the Vita version that can't do the Grim Reaper spam as easily.  I don't remember if you were playing it on Vita or not, but if you are on the Chausseur Rune Knight one, do two Flame Mages, a Grim Reaper and a Taskmaster.  Geyser Flame the breastplate and then the top of the shield, then have your Grim Reaper attack the body with the last move being the Taskmaster.  That prevents crashing while still being speedy.  That was really the only hard one.

On 5/12/2018 at 9:39 PM, ladynadiad said:

Yes, we are but like I said it's not a romance focused one.  I'd actually say it's more like a less gory Danganronpa or Zero Escape.

And I wish you luck with getting that Exist Archive plat next week.  The speedruns were actually pretty tricky, especially on the Vita version that can't do the Grim Reaper spam as easily.  I don't remember if you were playing it on Vita or not, but if you are on the Chausseur Rune Knight one, do two Flame Mages, a Grim Reaper and a Taskmaster.  Geyser Flame the breastplate and then the top of the shield, then have your Grim Reaper attack the body with the last move being the Taskmaster.  That prevents crashing while still being speedy.  That was really the only hard one.

Yeah, might take longer.  I'm getting the Grim Reaper crashes all the time, even outside of speedruns in the dungeons. Still have dungeons to clear and exploration to finish as well.  Only need two more levels of Berserker from Kagato and then I'll have all of that done though he hasn't coughed one up over the last two dungeons I did.

57 minutes ago, Kevvik said:

Yeah, might take longer.  I'm getting the Grim Reaper crashes all the time, even outside of speedruns in the dungeons. Still have dungeons to clear and exploration to finish as well.  Only need two more levels of Berserker from Kagato and then I'll have all of that done though he hasn't coughed one up over the last two dungeons I did.

Yeah, it seems to be tied to Grim Reaper being the last attack.  So just have someone else end the attack or stop and start again after 3 Grim Reaper attacks since crashes seem to come at 5+ and it being the last.  On the speedruns, Taskmaster is ideal to end since the first attack for the Taskmaster is very quick and is still ranged so it doesn't kill your time too bad.

I did find a trick to get Kagato to cough it up.  Have a party of him, Kanata, and the other two post game members.  The other two should have very low affection, so you're stacking the odds in your favor that Kagato will teach Kanata something.

Completed Exist Archive.  Took me just over the rest of the week (finished at 10 min past midnight Monday morning :S).  Speed runs weren't bad except for the Rune Knight (2 minutes goes quickly).

So here is my updated list.

Exist Archive - 2% ---> 4% ---> 60% --->100%:platinum:

Final Fantasy X HD - 16%

Guacamelee! - 46%

Jak II - 7% ---> 14%

Jak 3 - 0%

Knytt Underground - 66%

La-Mulana EX - 0%

Lemmings Touch - 59%

Spellspire - 0%

The Caligula Effect - 0%

TorqueL - 61%

Touhou Double Focus - 0%

Valhalla Knights 3 - 0%

Ys Origin - 4%

Not sure what to work on next.  Want to finish off some Telltale stuff on PS4 if I can get a turn on the TV (kids have taken it over with the Switch lately) but maybe some remote play on Vita...

ADD to Que 

Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom

Ben 10 Galatic Racing

Dokuro

Pic A Pix Color 

Revenant Saga

Riddled Corpses Ex

Stardrone Extrme

Thanks OP.

Edited by Kishnabe
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's a while since I've been here. I've updated my list with new VITA games, which I cleared or are still on my to do list ?

Old:

- Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1
- Persona 4 Golden
- Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited
- Lone Survivor
- Dragon's Crown
- Muramasa Rebirth
- New Little King's Story
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified

New:
- Adventures of Mana :platinum:

- Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax Ignition :platinum:

- Ray Gigant

- Yomawari: Night Alone

- Undertale

- Project DIVA X

Hatsune.Miku.full.1491273.jpg

Sign me up, please! My current Vita backlog consists of the following games:

• 99Vidas
  • Alone With You
  • BigFest
  • Bridge Constructor
  • Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony (EU) - 81%
  • Dex
  • Downwell
  • Dungeon Punks
  • F1 2011
  • Flame Over
  • Freedom Wars
  • Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved
  • Grand Kingdom
  • Helldivers
  • HTOLNIQ: The Firefly Diary
  • Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
  • Jak II
  • Jak 3
  • La-Mulana EX
  • Little Deviants
  • Metal Gear Solid 2
  • Metal Gear Solid 3
  • MXGP
  • Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD
  • OlliOlli 2: Welcome To Olliwood
  • Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines
  • Persona 4 Golden
  • Persona 4: Dancing All Night
  • Ratchet & Clank 2
  • Ratchet & Clank 3
  • Rayman Origins
  • Rocketbirds 2: Evolution
  • Senran Kagura: Estival Versus
  • Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment

I'll try to play 1-3 Vita games per month (depending on length), although I can be moody when it comes to choosing what games to play next sometimes. :P

Edited by cr1s

• 3 weeks later...

I'm so bad with updating regularly...Really like the new layout though!  

Update:

Completed:

Broken Sword Episode 1 ?

Added: The vita backlog shouldn't end right? ?

Exist Archive: The Other Side of the Sky

God Eater 2: Rage Burst

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 2

Tokyo Twilight: Ghost Hunter

Broken Sword Episode 1. A good point and click game with reasonable puzzles. The voice acting is surprisingly really good & I enjoyed the story enough to look forward to Episode 2 (already downloaded). 

I'm largely done with Digimon Cybersleuth Hackers Memory. I need about 1000 points for the final rank trophy & the last digimon I need to digivolve is all ready to go. But I'm saving the :platinum: for my 5K trophy milestone (~100 trophies to go). 

Borderlands 2 should be completed very soon. I've got a PS3 copy so I can finish the 2 DLC packs the vita missed for ?

4 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

I'm not seeing any changes.  Took a look at a couple who mentioned completed games and saw no additions. 

And while I'm posting, also should mention that Hakuoki: Edo Blossoms also is completed.

I just resaved it so should see it now, ok I will update that as well.

11 hours ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Doing My next updates. Your posts are now updated.

Hay man just so you know Valkyrie Drive is at 98% (i can't seem to do "Challenge Accepted" 

trophy will return to it later. 

Game Added Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA at 91% (doing the clean up now for plat) 

cheers

Another game knocked off.  Plat is finally done on Jak II and after the crap controls and even worse camera that are involved in that game, Jak 3 is just being rejected. I don't see myself ever playing this on Vita.  Maybe on PS3 or PS4 but definitely not on Vita.

So here is my updated list.

Exist Archive - 2% ---> 4% ---> 60% --->100%:platinum:

Final Fantasy X HD - 16%

Guacamelee! - 46%

Jak II - 7% ---> 14% ---> 100%:platinum:

Jak 3 - 0% --->Rejected

Knytt Underground - 66%

La-Mulana EX - 0%

Lemmings Touch - 59%

Spellspire - 0%

The Caligula Effect - 0%

TorqueL - 61%

Touhou Double Focus - 0%

Valhalla Knights 3 - 0%

Ys Origin - 4%

Participating in Kill Your Completion 7 for July so I have a few Vita titles I will be starting later this month to go with that.  How soon we finish them is another story...

Edited by Kevvik

• 2 weeks later...