Lets Play Our Vita Backlog

39 minutes ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

My next completion done, Super Weekend Mode. Was not thrilled with this title. I was hoping for more but it was eh.

How would you rate it the game to me looked fairly interesting i am not usually a fan of Ratikalas releases but this one peaked my interest.  

10 hours ago, DarkSoleride said:

How would you rate it the game to me looked fairly interesting i am not usually a fan of Ratikalas releases but this one peaked my interest.  

I am not really a fan much either. Well out of the three ones I have played. I would have Devious Dungeon or Heroes Trials on top, Undertale far below it and below that somewhere this one. I went into it blind, did not know what kind of game to expect. But whats done is done. 

Edited by kingofbattle8174
  • Like 1

Progress Update 

Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel

I've done it! after 3 1/4 playthroughs and 130hours later the platinum is mine and is off my backlog now on to the second game i am adding Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II to my backlog :D

Progress Update 

Trails of Cold Steel II now at 72% complete main story and side missions done now for the Nightmare playthough and a clean up one :)

Edited by DarkSoleride
  • Like 1

I seem to be on a depressing game streak, although unintentionally. Completed Three Fourths Home. And now only a little bit away from finishing Actual Sunlight. I got them on the last sale. Still trying to get the last few materials for Bonds and it is tiring going through levels again and again hoping one will drop. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'd love some vita friends.

Now I have a crazy amount of games and have never played the vita online. So I probably have a ton of games i won't remember but off the top of my head I have
-Silent hill: Book of memories (played all of 5-10 minutes of it trying to figure out how to get the multiplayer working)
-Pretty much all the neptunia games (have not played)
..now I am drawing blanks. but many many more!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, LiniRayDiddley said:

You should really give the Neptunia games a play. At least re; birth 1 & any of the spin-offs with gameplay you typically like. The base games are good rpgs, & the spin-offs come in the forms of hack n slash, tactical rpg, & VN (would not recommend that one but thought I'd mention it).

47 minutes ago, LiniRayDiddley said:

I'd love some vita friends.

Now I have a crazy amount of games and have never played the vita online. So I probably have a ton of games i won't remember but off the top of my head I have
-Silent hill: Book of memories (played all of 5-10 minutes of it trying to figure out how to get the multiplayer working)
..now I am drawing blanks. but many many more!

You have a good sized backlog on your profile. Hopefully this helps bringing those completions in. 

Just now, kingofbattle8174 said:

You have a good sized backlog on your profile. Hopefully this helps bringing those completions in. 

Hopefully. Unfortunately a lot of titles I have not started yet so they won't be there. haha. At least.. I don't think.

32 minutes ago, Gretchen27 said:

You should really give the Neptunia games a play. At least re; birth 1 & any of the spin-offs with gameplay you typically like. The base games are good rpgs, & the spin-offs come in the forms of hack n slash, tactical rpg, & VN (would not recommend that one but thought I'd mention it).

Haha. The problem is is that I try my best to play series as chronologically as I can. So I have a lot of work to do! the problem is I am working on a ton of games atm, and not being on public transit anymore really killed the amount of time I am on the vita. However cooping a game will totally give me a reason to play it more!
I have been planning on it, but my library simply keeps growing and it's hard. haha.  

• 2 weeks later...

Been in a completion slump lately, but I recently finished Puzzle by Nikoli V Sudoku. As the title suggests it's just Sudoku on the Vita. There's a total of 50 puzzles ranging from Easy, Medium, Hard, & Extra. With the exception of the Extra difficulty most puzzles were easy enough to rework & solve. There's a few unnecessary grindy trophies like quit a puzzle 50 times (Who does that? Just pause for later or rework it) & play for 24 hours. First & hopefully the last time I ever have to leave my Vita running to bleed the clock. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

Been in a completion slump lately

Hay man sorry to hear that, i felt this way when i played a lot of easy platinum games when i started to get into platinum trophies. Maybe try a different game that you have more an interest in playing then come back to this game? Usually helps a lot! 

4 hours ago, DarkSoleride said:

Hay man sorry to hear that, i felt this way when i played a lot of easy platinum games when i started to get into platinum trophies. Maybe try a different game that you have more an interest in playing then come back to this game? Usually helps a lot! 

Thanks ☺️ 

It's unusual for me not to be able to stick to a game. I keep playing a few different ones that aren't holding my interest anymore. But I just started Borderlands, which is nonsensical fun at its best. Really liking it so far, maybe it'll help get me back into the others. 

18 minutes ago, Gretchen27 said:

Thanks 263a.png 

It's unusual for me not to be able to stick to a game. I keep playing a few different ones that aren't holding my interest anymore. But I just started Borderlands, which is nonsensical fun at its best. Really liking it so far, maybe it'll help get me back into the others. 

Yeah mate it probably will just put those games on pause and come back to it Borderlands is a ton of fun and will bring your spark back for sure :D 

• Like 1

A couple more days until the end of the month. I have completed two in the last 24 hours. Finally finished Word Search by POWGI which took forever and completed all the various endings for My Big Sister for that plat as well. I am not sure if I can get another completion in before the first so that might be all for me.

• Like 3